• Dear You

by  • August 20, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

I just want it to stop. All of it. All the feelings past and present. There is no future with you and I just want to be free of any and all feelings and memories of you and us. Why won’t you go away? I thought I was finally, finally over you and you just had to reach out didn’t you? You are so selfish. I knew it was coming yet I wasn’t ready. I’m not happy around you. You suck me dry to the point I feel weak and sick. No one deserves to feel that way. I feel like a fucking host to your toxicity. I really loved you once. You broke my heart. I just can’t deal with you anymore. Please just go away. I want to forget.

6 Responses to Dear You

1. Woah
      August 20, 2013 at 9:47 am

I hope you have told them this in no uncertain terms, obviously in a little nicer way because if you just put it here, they won’t know and they’ll keep coming back. You need to tell them. Trust me, I’ve been there.

2. Deja Vu
      August 20, 2013 at 10:34 am

@woah I just had this conversation with 2 friends yesterday. She won’t tell him that she doesn’t want to be friends because she wants more and he doesn’t and he keeps reaching out to her trying to be her friend. She won’t tell him to stop because she doesn’t want to be mean but he won’t stop because he can’t read her mind and why she isn’t responding to him.
      He’s not selfish, he’s a good guy and wants to be her friend. She’s being mean by ignoring him but thinks its meaner to say please stop. I say just be honest both of you! No one is trying to hurt anyone in their case, they’re both nice and they’re both my friends. I know you’re not her because she doesn’t know about this site but it totally sounds like something she said last night. Tell your person, they probably don’t know what they’re doing, and don’t mean to hurt you and they’ll stop it. Just my 2 cents.

3. WOW
      August 20, 2013 at 6:04 pm

I loved you once! Whoever they are was lucky to get away from you. I knew someone like that once and they lied to me and kept me close enough as they were unsure like you for so long it ended up hurting me so emotionally that their actions were selfish because of their own past relationship issues! I can see it clear as day word for word you are the only one to blame for your own insecurities! Have a thought for the other before you mislead another in life as their intentions were most likely pure where yours sounds like you put yourself first and therefore you were never in love only infatuation for love is about giving not taking. People like you are the reason so many people get emotional scared. This may seem harsh I admit, have seen this happen to much especially when U hear this!

4. J
      August 21, 2013 at 1:02 am

Read this and feel it’s hauntingly close to what I fear most is behind the recent silence. If this happens to be “A” who moved away from “J” and you know what Breathless means, please reach out and let him know he was right, please?

J understands fully why he wore you down and left you feeling the way you describe when the two of you lived together. But he just hopes you can divide the person he was all that time ago from the person he is now, or even from the person you were seemingly very content with when he visited last summer, after all the bad. He is willing to admit he has lost his happily ever after if it’s best for you, but he just would do anything to have one face to face sitdown just so he can have the closure of knowing you’d still feel those things for him now, and not just for the memory of what he once had been…It is a shame, because he knows if the two of you met now and you didn’t have those memories, it would be incredible.

5. author
      August 21, 2013 at 10:05 am

J-hi, you replied to both my letters, but it’s not A I’m sorry. So funny because I thought you were my person by the other letter because your question matched that circumstance as does your identifier. But no. I’m not your person.

WOW – considering the wacky judging you are doing by a paragraph of mine I’ll return the favor and call you a judgmental jackass who doesn’t know anything about me or my situation. Do you have over 14 years of selfless love from anyone? Because I gave them that. And there comes a time when SELF love needs to come into play and that’s where I’m at now. And ironically if I sent my person here to read your stupid comment, I’m sure they’d be the first person in my corner to tell you you were wrong about me and then they’d tell you politely to go fuck yourself. No actually, they wouldn’t be polite about it. Take care asswipe. Take care of your own shit before diving into mine.

6. @author
      August 21, 2013 at 11:12 am

Yes I did author so what say you now lol. You still have a spell on them after 14 years after what you just said. That poor person so you go fuck off lol as I don’t normally swear so says much not about you!