• Crazy Town Clarity

by  • August 19, 2013 • To Everybody • 8 Comments

Eidetic memory. I have one. So I’m pretty good at keeping up with the drama without having to read every letter here.

There’s of course “D”. A man who according to “his sister” just committed suicide because of his one year relationship with some “M” named woman. He would come on here nearly every day in a delusion that his ex was here.

There is “B”. A woman who is/was married to a wife beater and who’s soul mate is not speaking to them at present so she attempts contact here.

Then, there is a man who seemingly has been fucked over by his “fiance” of a year and a half and never got closure because she disappeared. He is dealing with a narcissist.

There is one more person here, but not sure if he’s just one of the above playing a different part or what, but they claim to be the “husband” of a hore.

What does all this have in common? They are all interacting with letter writers who have nothing to do with their drama(s) and interacting with each other causing even more delusions and craziness.

8 Responses to Crazy Town Clarity

1. Brie
      August 19, 2013 at 9:39 am

We’re currently separated until the divorce paper work can go through. There’s a bit of red tape stopping this from happening, but I check single on all official forms, and so I consider myself to be unwed as though the hell of a marriage never happened to me.

I do occasionally respond to letters that are not to me. I think that is the nature of this place. You’re wrong to think that my soulmate is not in contact with me, however. Every so often he shows up and comments on a letter or leaves a note here for me. Just enough to sustain me during this long purgatory I am weathering. The short version of why this purgatory is necessary is that I owe him a year of my life because I sinned against him in marrying someone else. It is in this way that I can atone to him for wronging him in such a fashion. And so I wait, chaste and chastened, for the day when the year is finally up and we can be together with no obstacles, no necessary absolution. It is a long wait, but a necessary one. He is worth the price I pay.

2. @author
      August 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Yeah, this rabbit hole went further than I thought. Now I’m scrambling to find my way back out.

3. shaw
      September 20, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I think its funny

4. @shawshank's redemption
      September 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm

It’s more then funny! I was one of the crazy ppl mentioned LOL. You do loose it when YOU KNOW YOUR PERSON WAS HERE FOR THEIR RESPONSE WAS PERSONAL INCLUDING details:) Have a great day!

@Brie – Never give up. You have a beautiful soul says this man.

5. @ @shawshanks redemption
      September 22, 2013 at 7:12 am

Good luck with your narcissistic whore lol

6. @@@Redemption
      September 23, 2013 at 12:51 am

Thank you for I need no luck for it is in the past. I used to think she was like that but does it really get anyone anywhere? NO it doesn’t & we meet ppl for a reason, a season or lifetime…life goes on & I have found it isn’t worth getting upset over. I wouldn’t be able to say that months ago. We are all human, no one is perfect & that’s life. I won’t say a bad thing about her for we did have good times so I wish her well in her life. Negativity isn’t needed. Thank you for showing me I’m doing the right thing.

7. Shootin in The Dark
      September 23, 2013 at 12:58 am

Hey @@shawhank, 712am…

Aren’t we leaving out the girl who had several guys on here at the same time? I recon there were three at one time. “Isn’t that how you saw it, Jethro? Yes, Sir. I done seen a REAL romance too. Guess they got skerred off like a possum hearing a firecracker

Rabbit Holes. Whores.

Swimming pools. Movie stars.

8. @Shootin in The Dark
      September 23, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. But hey, you don’t even know either.