• Chance

by  • August 19, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

If we are meant to talk again then they will contact me in private on a date coming soon that pertains to both of us. There it is universe, fate, or what have you. There’s your chance.

8 Responses to Chance

1. @Author
      August 19, 2013 at 9:33 am

I will be there come high Heaven or Hell. There is nothing that shall stop me from taking this “Chance”. This chance has much “meaning” as you know well why for me as my mind is already questioning my decision because of a matter that I helped bring upon myself yet with you my heart will always take precedence & that has & always will for I was always yours for the taking the night you walked through that door.

2. author
      August 19, 2013 at 9:47 am

@author-you are not my person.

3. dear author
      August 20, 2013 at 2:49 am

Can I ask why it’s being left up to the other and the universe? Can you make a final push?

4. author
      August 20, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I initiated contact instead.

5. @Author
      August 21, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Well I waited & chased you & initiated contact initially when we first met:) Look like I’ll be standing you up for the very first time which is unlike me. Never been late or missed a date ever. A bit hard when even thought he date may hold some importance, more than just! I am not playing any more games on here for this is just pure fantasy and nothing more for if you had to say it here you might as well be Alice in wonderland for this is as real as that fantasy. For me to say that, oainful & also I am releasing myself from this as I have done all & more than anyone one half can do so NO. So what if you initiated contact? Listen to what you say? I did this, they have to do that…Your making your own rules to suit you and that is wrong as love is about putting the other person first ans selflessly wanting to do and be with them? Not DEMAND & make STIPULATIONS! Not a game

Game Way Too Far Gone As Judged By You

6. author
      August 22, 2013 at 2:55 pm

@@author – My person and I speak unlike you and the person you are so obsessed with you pretend everyone is her. You are so sad you want to annoy or piss others off so others will be miserable too. Nice try.

7. @author
      August 23, 2013 at 11:28 am

LOL author I realise you speak of me yet yes I did write the first but the second NO

8. author
      August 24, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Here’s the thing- this isn’t for any of you here. Instead of judging me, fix your own life. Do not do it through others’ lives.