• ???

by  • August 18, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 11 Comments

Dear Fate,

I have fallen for someone I shouldn’t have. Reasons being: there are many odds against us, we do not communicate anymore and it all seems so wrong. I cannot help the way I feel. I am severely infatuated with this person. This is not just a crush. It has been two years. I think I am in love. whenever he looked at me my whole world was turned up side down, inside out, scattered, electrified, everything. I try to move on but I cannot forget him. I have moved on but I haven’t. I am still hung up on him even though I am in a relationship. I want to write him a letter but I am afraid it will either fall into the wrong hands or it wont have an effect on him if he does not feel the same. I believe he does but I truly will not know until he tells me or proves it. While I am on my journey of exploration and transitions please bring him back into my life. Please. I want a life with him. Whether he is just my neighbor, my mentor, my friend, I just want him here with me. I am so tired of being separated from everything i love. This one seems to be having the biggest effect on me. My dearest fate please bring us together again. I am willing to wait two more years. Even though this year away were absolute torture I would have to.

Yours truly,
    Solar

11 Responses to ???

1. Brie
      August 18, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I empathize with this. Waiting is so hard. Especially when you can only guess about how the other person feels about you. I hope everything turns out alright for you.

2. Blue
      August 18, 2013 at 9:08 pm

i can know your pain all to well so as i always say your ither with me or against me and so which are you….then act like it

3. someone
      August 19, 2013 at 2:03 pm

What would you say, if he would say to you that he feels the same? Would you leave your current partner or would you get scared and confused and angry with yourself? I’m really interested, noisy, trying to give you a possible scenario.

4. @Blue
      August 19, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Such a simple yet 110% true blue meaning. Actions do speak louder than words. I failed at that. Silly I am Sam I am lol

5. Cedar
      August 21, 2013 at 1:29 am

My goodness I could have written this exact same letter. Two years as well, but really so much longer. Why cant we leave our current relationships if all we can dream of is happiness with someone else? I am happy, enough. Thats my excuse. Its a terrible one I am starting to think…

Answering someone from my own perspective, I would be speechless. Yes I would, I hate to admit it but I would, for this one person. I would be excited, and maybe a little scared. I may be slightly confused, at first.

6. author
      August 21, 2013 at 10:32 pm

@brie thank you i hope it does too
      @someone all he needs to do is say the word and i am his

7. @Cedar
      August 22, 2013 at 5:29 am

Love your reflexions.same boat here… It’s a difficult topic and as a result there’s no simple answer (in my opinion). Well, from a more distant perspective it certainly is simpler and relatively clear, but not when you’re in the middle of this conflict.

8. This boat is getting full
      August 22, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Maybe there are people you’re meant to be with in the day to day that you sincerely love as a partner. And maybe for some there is a person you can’t have close so you let them go to find their happiness. And sometimes, very very rarely, there are those people who reconnect as dear friends every so often hoping the road in the end leads to one another. Sometimes it can be a long long wait with no guarantees. All you can do is love them from afar you know? But that doesn’t make it any less true. It’s in its purest form I think when you love someone just because.

9. @All Of You
      August 23, 2013 at 11:20 am

OMG, to say as you all think, you are dishonoring your current man & in fact by having those thoughts which some of you wish to put your tentacles out to make sure your choosing the “right” option in case you get rejected? & can then take the safe option & stay with the current man! I feel sorry for every single one of them!

Have a listen to yourselves! None of you deserve a man as what your doing is a form of emotional cheating. it’s practically one the same as physical as it’s already in your thoughts. Toxic to say the least & you wonder why men don’t trust women such as you, & you all have just confirmed it. Once a man gives his heart to a woman then he has eyes only for her & her alone. The majority of men fall into that category. You should all hang your heads in shame & realise what disgusting immoral creatures you are. Men have one word for that. I am so glad I am not one of these poor men & would tell her to jump back in the gutter.

10. @ @All of you
      August 23, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Come on. How many people do you do with strings attached? A whole lot. Some people enter out lives and imprint our hearts. It is not something one can control. However, we can control what we do about it.

11. No
      August 23, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Oh be quiet @all of you. That is your opinion. You are obviously bitter from something that happened to you once but don’t go assuming all situations and people are the same. Who said I was afraid of being rejected? Afraid of being alone? Making sure I choose the right one? Life is not black and white. You can love more than once, you can love more than one person. You can choose to do whatever the hell you want to do as long as you are aware of the consequences. Do I encourage hurting people or taking advantage of them? No! But shit happens. In life and in love, people get hurt, they cheat, they move on, the drift apart. You are not a horrible person and unworthy of love because your story isn’t as simple as lets say ‘an observer’ may see.