• L.I.N.S. vent

by  • August 17, 2013 • * Safe for Work * • 8 Comments

I’m all for expressing thought and emotion through the written word. But as of late, all that is on here is a whole load of crazy. This site has been ruined thanks to a few overly invasive jerks. If you violated your exes the way you violate other people’s posts, there is little room to guess why your exes have nothing to do with you. You need help.

Of course everyone has a right to post whatever, but when people come on here to help gain their own closure by way of expressing themselves through a letter they will never send and it is taken over by someone, it’s so far beyond disrespectful. Did you have no lessons in simple human compassion?

Get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

8 Responses to L.I.N.S. vent

1. brit
      August 17, 2013 at 11:23 am

WORD

I learned of this site recently. I was challenged to try and help people that i could relate to. In my life i have been through plenty. Im a well educated and overly compassionate girl. I have recently lost a friend to suicide and it hit me hard. It made me question just how well i reach people. I took her death personally because of my abilities and educational background i thought i failed her. As a friend. As a human being having been where she secretly was. I was challenged to blindly inspire and help strangers. I figure if im successful at that then i must realize my friends benefit my attempts also. So i can justify my friends death as beyond my help. Its odd but in reality it worked. This is why i choose to nurse and work in therapy. Because i know how down i was. At that time even i couldnt help myself. I respect the person that opened my eyes and asked me to do this site.

Now…as for the people that jump on posts to attack people for words said that they may or may not truely understand all meaning to…..you people are only hurting yourself. Please be kind to one another. This world is hard enough as it is and you never know just how close a person is to the ledge. Your brutal words might be takin to heart. Do you really want to be that person?

Vent if you must on a personal level. Never direct your anger outwards. Thats not okay. Its not healthy either. At the end of the day we are all the same.

2. brit
      August 17, 2013 at 11:33 am

Also..thank you author for addressing this issue. I have been mistaken for being quite a few people on this site. Heres a hint about me…i dont sugarcoat life. I tell everything as is and sometimes that hurts people. Mainly people that dont like to hear the truth. I dont use coverups or fake names. If my story relates the story told is real and so are the people in it. No i dont put people on blast out of anger. So for any person that thinks they know me. U dont. I know not one person on this site. I come hear strictly to help strangers if possible.

3. Well.
      August 18, 2013 at 11:12 am

@brit

…didn’t you just do what the author was venting against? Hijack a post. I’m sorry for what you went through but people don’t come here for the kind of help you are offering. If you want to help someone, help yourself and get in the real world. You’re just annoying people, not helping.

4. brit
      August 18, 2013 at 3:22 pm

@no name included….actually i get paid for what i do. Coming here is personal healing. As that is the intention of the site. My comment is to make reference to the point of the post. People such as yourself being rude unkind and pointless attacking people for some personal gain they wont even recieve is uncalled for.

Ps….read the post……reread the post….do u get it yet?

5. Thank you
      August 18, 2013 at 3:31 pm

@well and author – thank you! I could not agree more.

6. Author
      August 19, 2013 at 5:54 am

@brit

Do not speak for me. Do not stand up for me. You and I are in no way alike. I’m not delusional.

@Thank you

You are welcome:)

7. Wild Guess/ LMAO
      August 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm

EVER VIOLATE AN EX or one you were romantically involved with?

“Why your ex won’t have anything to do with you”

I’m sure you’ve sold that story very convincingly to others.
      Hell, the woman I KNOW is on here…she did that with her ex’s to me. Minus one.
      The one she’s writing to 10x a day.

@brit So your real name is Brit? And I don’t recall reading anything posted that appeared as good advice.

Now I have been wrong before. Only when people BS me.

I’d love to read those if I overlooked them. Truly, I would !

PS ..you said: “but when people come on here to help gain their own closure by way of expressing themselves”

There’s ONE person on here seeking closure that I’ve read.

ONE

8. @ONE
      August 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Hey ONE,

Thank god we have holier than thou asswipes like you on here. If we didn’t, it would be just a little harder, (mind you a very little because you are pathetic and put people down to make yourself feel better) to feel better. Mind you, I’m not doing that. At least, I don’t want to. Your sad words speak for you. I’m just telling a you to shut up and sit down.

So get bent. Loser. Have fun with that sad excuse for closure.

Sincerely,