• Hello

by  • August 17, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Inspiration • 8 Comments

I’ve certainly struggled.

And I’ve struggled with what I was struggling with.

But because of this, I’ve learned a lot.

Like how there’s an inner strength inside of all of us, and it’s just waiting for you to tap into it.

And, there are people out there who care about you, you just have to reach out to them. Relationships are an investment. You only get out that much that you’ve put in.

I think that if you give yourself enough time, you can find answers inside your mind.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with seeking answers from others, too. It’s why I love google.

But I’m kind of going off tangent of what I had intended. What had I intended?

There’s something (or someone) you love, right? Something that you can think of and it makes you smile?

I thought so. If not, then get out there and find it. You want to know what makes me smile? Well, you used to be able to hear me say that I hate people. Until I came to find that I didn’t really. They just suck away my energy (something about being an introvert, I guess). But, you know what I do love? The human spirit. A person in the literal sense may not always make me smile, but all the capability they have does.

And don’t think you are incapable of anything. There is something you can do. It may not be the most efficient or best thing ever, but that doesn’t matter. As long as it makes you happy.

So, this letter is about you. Smile, would you? Because you look more beautiful that way. Now stand up straight (or sit up), and feel the positive vibes from me to you. You can have a piece of my happiness because mine is infinite. I’ll let you have some until you can find your source of happiness 🙂

Go be awesome, and don’t let anything get you down. And if someone tries to get you down, well, you just tell them that Someone wants them to shut their face and be happy in an area far away from you!

8 Responses to Hello

1. Goodbye
      August 17, 2013 at 11:36 am

Oh my Lord,

A pompous person who is righteous with their words of complete self forgiveness & not of actually been there for their person. I’m glad I’m not the intended target as I would politely say nothing to a person who is only torturing their victim in pretence of caring. Caring for their own forgiveness that I’d net you did something or more than one epic wrong doing to them. You sound or belief you are higholy religious & yet your last statement says the opposite.

Relationships are more than an investment….Not they aren’t a stock bond, rental property, stock, whatever, they are a person who makes you feel the moment you hear, feel, touch, taste & inhale(smell).

You work with money or circles similar I belief by your train of thought? I left a letter here and you should read the very last line as all should on here as people have lost what the real meaning of love is & all it entails. You cant miss it as it is called _ _ _ _

2. Two Men and a Baby
      August 17, 2013 at 11:14 pm

You are a kind person..

It’s becoming a reminder of many o friend I’ve known and truly miss.

3. You are@ Author
      August 18, 2013 at 8:24 am

Your a narsasstic woman is what you are. I write on his PC as he won’t need it any longer you bitch. He’s gone now forever. His mum doesn’t know. We’ve told his sister & she is a professional in this area so imagine how she feels that he never spoke. You lead him on since early this year as he documented every piece back and forth. I read his last excerts. You even lead him on till Friday you sick twisted bitch. You know that other site you teased him on with God!? Well you got your wish as he is quite literally there now.

How could you do this to him? What sort of person are you! You tormented him so much he couldn’t take it anymore. We all hope your happy. He had a photo of you in his other hand with a letter to you. We will be reading it at his funeral so all know who you are you nasty good for nothing woman. Listen to you know go be awesome you did abandome him in his final hour of need. All you had to do was meet him so he could move on and you teased him to see you after everything that YOU did to him.

How do we tell his mum. Maybe you should write her a letter on some blog that you write on so many. We have had this looked at & confirmed today. You are lucky as his final request was to leave you be and for hos mum to never know why he did that.

He pre- paid for his party. It’s going to be big as he sold everything in advance. Did you know that ring he bought for you was in excess of $50,000?

You should never date any man as I read here you destroyed all your ex’s he wrote which you spoke to him on and said you were the victim when how the fuck is that possible? You better hope his mum never finds out. We all feel like letting your folks know what you’ve done. Lucky for his last request again as he covered all bases so you’ll be left alone from so many upset crying friends. There is more than one woman here who wishes to see you. These are married women with children which says much. We broke his last request of not letting you know as you should do and more yet we won’t.

4. Good Lord in Heaven
      August 18, 2013 at 12:45 pm

WOMAN !

This is making me go through the ROOF ! EVERY suspicion I ever had….in hindsight?
      I was batting about .850. The serious stuff? .900. God, is my heart piunding I’m so mad
      at what you do to people. And you F**K ! I’ve been reading for 90 mins and still dont recall
      even a mention of me. You are SO SICK it’s beyond comprehension !

This must be a relative/sister of man #4?

Remember…you ARE going to tell me the truth.

I’m ring man #1.

5. T2
      August 18, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Thank you author. I don’t know what melodrama is playing out in some of these comments, but this is what I call a pleasant read.

6. @Author
      August 18, 2013 at 9:56 pm

You seriously deserve a hug 😀

7. Author
      August 19, 2013 at 10:31 am

Whoa!

@Goodbye: Haha, I’m very frugal and money is only worth something to me if there is something I really want to give to my friends or family, and I spend relatively little on myself. But sure, go ahead and say that’s all I care about. I have no victims, I’ve left no one behind. I agree relationships are *more* than an investment, of course you still have to both contribute to the relationship. That’s what I was getting at- a real relationship isn’t something where you get a lot out of it but don’t put anything into it, even if there are some who try to do that…

@Two: I try, of course I’ll readily admit I could always be kinder.

@You are: I’m honestly not really sure what’s going on here or what’s going through your mind. But ehm okay, definitely not who you are intending that for…

@Good: Of course I haven’t mentioned you, I’ve got no idea who you are.

And those last two, 🙂 Thanks! **hugs**

Really, this was half for myself and half for people like me. Some of it was kind of brutally honest that I don’t like reminding myself of, and some of it is just because I think happiness is a lot easier to find than most (or I ) would like to think. And shouldn’t be taken for granted.

8. s
      August 19, 2013 at 1:40 pm

“Relationships are an investment. You only get out that much that you’ve put in.”

This sounds so bitter to me. I don’t know you, but it seems to me like you made very bad experiences. I’m sure there is at least one person out there that can give you a much better feeling than that. In a moment you are the most you (without pretending and without wondering about what you should do to get it), you will meet someone who really fits to you, who will not even make you question what you gave and what you got in return, who gets attracted to you and loves you naturally. They are waiting for you, so don’t give up and get bitter!