• One day

by  • August 15, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 8 Comments

Welcome home, Master. Is there anything I can get for you? Do you want a backrub? Can I rub your feet? Would you like a beer? A snack? Would you like me to just relax and calm down? Is there anything I can do to make your day brighter? Please let me know. My only joy is in serving you. That is, after all, what I am here for.

8 Responses to One day

1. Harry Potter
      August 15, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Here’s a sock you’re free now Dobby, you’re a free elf.

2. Just a thought
      August 16, 2013 at 8:11 am

Why don’t you find yourself a fulfiiling life or find something of substance to do rather than dream of being a salve to a man….Just a thought.

3. oh my god
      August 16, 2013 at 8:37 am

Oh my days u sound like someone who is very dependant on your person ! You live to serve them im sorry im not here to judge but this letter makes you look like someone who gets walked all over. I bet your master goes out and cheats on you because you are the bitch and they are the master and then when they get home you treat them like a king now that is not a relationship I would ever want to be in and im glad im not. I may have just sounded like a complete cunt but this letter makes out you treat them like they are some fucking god and you are nothing but a mere dog! Thats my opinion. Which I wont keep to myself.

4. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Yes many people disagree with this way of life, but it is the only way of life for me. It is all I ever could have wanted. I do regard him as a God. I do. If it helps you to understand: he is the king and I am the queen. I have no problem with this role. None at all. I understand that it is not for everyone, however.

5. Who?
      August 17, 2013 at 3:47 am

Sounds more like your the servant/slave and he’s the king. If I’m not mistaken the queen doesn’t do what the king wants all the time. Haven’t you had dreams when you were younger? Didn’t you have an ambition to achieve something with all your heart? I’m sorry, but I feel REALLY bad for you. I can understand your perspective, but at the same time it isn’t right. I’m not sure if this is what happened to you. It sounds as though you have been brainwashed, manipulated or some event in the past has caused you to doubt your own wishes. Your a good person with a big heart. Please don’t continue serving someone else, when you should be taking care of your own personal wants and needs. You Deserve Better.

6. Bridge
      August 17, 2013 at 12:43 pm

The two are not mutually exclusive.

7. Brie
      August 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Out of all of the letters I have written on this site, I think this is the one I want him to read the most.

8. @Author
      August 19, 2013 at 5:34 pm

If he is here then your letter will no doubt be read. Even I thought…Hello…hello as you have so many synonymousness names. I am not Neil though, I do live with one lol, funny that!

This man understands where your coming from weirdly enough. To be his queen as he is King, is something my ex & I used to say as, a “King may rule the kingdom”, just as the “King worships the Queen” as the ‘Kingdom’ in the Kings eyes is a representation of the “Queen …every man of worth thinks his partner is all and everything as a man is only as good as the “Queen” on his arm.

Also isn’t what was written something very similar along the lines of what a wife is meant to be in the bible? They both have their roles to play in essence as men are hunters as women are gatherers?

Not Neil:)