• I belong with you, you belong with me

by  • August 15, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 13 Comments

I started working on the autobiography. Telling people our story. I’ve been trying to explain to them for two months now. Maybe longer. Maybe the book will help. If not, at least I gave it a shot. Besides, if you read it and he reads it then that’s all that matters. I hope he enjoys being the villain. I hope you enjoy being the hero.

*Mr. Burns steeple fingers*

13 Responses to I belong with you, you belong with me

1. Me73
      August 15, 2013 at 11:09 am

I want to.

2. Will YOU
      August 15, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I’ll put a case of defamation of character and much more for its all but emotional torture

3. Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I will. Oh I certainly will. I got two chapters done today. I can’t wait for you to read it in its entirety

And if that’s you, you’re well qualified to lecture on emotional torture, aren’t you, love?

4. @Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Sure is as I learnt from the best YOU!

5. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 10:10 pm

The book is about two men. My aspiration in life is to be a slave. Currently I am in a waiting period for my new Master. I know who he is, I have but to wait for him.

My post is driven by love. It could be that I am the villain in the tale, but I doubt it. One of the men in the story tried to kill me.

To the person who learned from me I say that motives count. My motivation was never to hurt him.

6. @Bridge
      August 17, 2013 at 1:25 am

You & I once more I say choose pistol’s at dawn & from ten paces? I’ll let my mussel loaded antique replica face downwards as a woman should always cum first. Do not miss though as I have drawn a very big X in red in the centre of my chest. If I breathe reload and fire once more. I’ve fucking lost it lol. That is how much I miss my Bridge as there are two of you and personally I think you aren’t her and actually the better of the two as you and I have had so much banter I have been in fits of laughter:)

Now, where were we, shot God damn you just not too low:)

7. Bridge
      August 17, 2013 at 12:51 pm

You say you are not him and you say you are him. You are a very strange man. As far as I know I am the only Bridge on here. I can change the name I use to comment if it is causing you so much confusion.

I’m glad I can make you laugh, but there is only one target I wish to aim for… my true love. Unless your name is Neil, that is not you.

8. @Bridge
      September 3, 2013 at 1:25 am

I believe I am the one who learnt from you as I told her this as she in a sense was my spiritual guide that has put me on the best journey in my life so far. Sadly I have sad too much too derogatory which is only out of the pain I helped co-create, too little to late. Acceptance is never easy when it’s not what we seek yet when we do deep down I know I have done the right thing.

9. @@Bridge Crosser/ "I believe I am"
      September 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Guess how long it took ME to gather all the facts regarding whether or not I WAS making
      the right decision?

I had to know for sure. I am comfortable with mine,as I believe I had all the neccesassy facts
      to make an accurate, informed and most importantly. the correct decsion.

It was the biggest one of my life and I wasn’t about to leave any stone unturned or make an error
      based on perceived ‘imaginations’ they had me believing.

Hurt? Hell yes.
      Was it right. Damn straight it was.

Moral: I will never let a character flawed person pass my gates for as long as I live.

10. Legal Ness
      September 3, 2013 at 12:38 pm

August 15, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Have your people get with my people. Lol

“We’ll do lunch “

11. @@bridgecrosser
      September 3, 2013 at 8:36 pm

We have been talking for some time & no I wasn’t the one you described as who physically tried to hurt you. He must have been a mouse for men don’t do that. Yes I have flaws, we all do? Or are you perfect it seems your saying? Thank you for saying I’m character flawed. It says a lot when you say things like this. I mean no offense as I won’t go done that line of tit for tat for what good does it do?

Legally speaking…Lets all go to lunch & let the champagne flow freely for this is a celebration? Of new beginnings for everyone & one more chapter in our lives that is now all behind us.

12. Newbie Observer
      September 3, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Bridge,

I want to to follow this story. The characters who reside here, I am trying to arrange for this
      to make sense.
      1. You like /love a man name Neil. Is Neil the one who answers you?
      2. Is Neil the other character and the one person always answering you man # 2 ?

I am curious about the following: My aspiration in life is to be a slave. Currently I am in a waiting period for my new Master. I know who he is, I have but to wait for him.

Do you feel free to make any more comment about the book? It’s an autobiography and you want to be a slave. If I had one question only, hoping you might give a sentence or two about the basic plot and a small additional peak about the plot, my one question would be “What would you get out of this by being a slave?”

I can see fiction with the two concepts, but I’m not grasping the autobiography aspect.

I’m Keith, although I may do what others do and change up names. Haven’t quite figured that part out as this is anonymous, for the most part it appears. Then again, there are quite definite exchanges between numerous people, one seeming dropped out as of late. It appears he had some ties to these threads. He was the one who had a few outbursts.

It’s confusing but I’ll do my best to decipher the information. It’s a challenge to say the least.

Good luck with the project !

13. @@@@@bridgecrosser
      September 4, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Flawed? We all have flaws & yes I can understand your pain for your direct words of anger & cruelty I may add? Be thankful they aren’t around as I bet they feel the same. Only positive not negative for if they endured that much pain in such short time imagine a life time of that? No thanks.