• :S

by  • August 14, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 12 Comments

Why did you pick me? Is it the same reason I picked you?

12 Responses to :S

1. Bad Karma
      August 15, 2013 at 5:42 am

I suppose God was trying to hit me in the head with a 2 X 4 about some of the bad choices I’ve made.
      On paper and like the chemistry lab experiments we did in 6th grade,
      all things looked like a Cape Canaveral launch.

Since the Heavenly lumber store was closed for the season, everyone on holiday and such, I guess he sent
      me you.

So that I could get the sense knocked in me, by getting my senses all wrong.

I don’t think God is all that funny. He has always been a bit of a mystery to me as well as millions.

If he loved me, if Jesus loved me, why would he send me a Devil in the flesh? ?

2. Anonymous "S"
      August 15, 2013 at 6:51 am

I wish we could actually choose who we do pick,
      But none of us can help who we fall in love’ with.

3. tricia
      August 15, 2013 at 11:43 am

I totally agree with Anonymous S. You know its true love when you fall in love unexpectedly and without thinking that person would have EVER been the one who would capture your heart, recognize your soul on a level that words not spoken can still bring a great understanding..

I heard once and prove true by experience that “we don’t choose who we fall in love with, love chooses for us.” That’s when you know its TRUE LOVE.. You didn’t force it, pick apart the likes and dislikes of loving that person… To you, you only know them to be perfect in your eyes even with whatever flaws they have..

4. char
      August 15, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Well said tricia I totally agree 🙂

5. Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I would tend to agree with both of you. The question was inspired by a post on a forum that I saw asking slaves why their Master chose them. It made me curious.

6. Its windy outside
      August 15, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Wish I could turn it off, just turn it off. Like a light switch. Off. On. No wait, off. Yes off, I wish I could just turn it off. Maybe I can.

7. Abad karma
      August 16, 2013 at 4:23 am

no devil here just a succubus disguised a sadly angel who has tricked even her own family.

8. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Believe what you will. My true love understands me and that is all that matters.

9. @GreenEyedBridge
      August 17, 2013 at 1:32 am

All I can think of is painting this Bridge Green, I’m wearing green, I have Green on one of my cars, drinking right now Green Fairy(Absence) by the water’s that is a river in our great growing city. Green trees everywhere, green dresses one over there. I have always loved dresses as a woman reveals her femininity!

One more sir I say to my friend who is behind the bar. He looks at my with green envy as life is so GREEN now. Peaceful, real, & tomorrow I’m teasing of the green which I don’t & have rarely ever done. Greener pastures Oh I Love green. Fuck I might even find some green to smoke. Haven’t had such a green day like this in years heheheheh. Now inhale Fuck everything is going green this may be a Jeffrey not a green………………

10. Bridge
      August 17, 2013 at 12:47 pm

My eyes once were green. And my love can paint me green all he likes. His name certainly is not Jeffrey, though. xD

11. Green Eyed Lady, Oceans Lady
      August 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm

~Moving slowly towards the sun~
      Green-eyed lady, passion’s lady
      Masked in love, she lives for life to be
      Green-eyed lady feels life, no one can see
      Setting suns and dumb struck lovers free

Succubus.
      I like that word.

Regards,
      El’ Diablo Sugarloaf

12. @Green Eyed Lady, Oceans Lady
      August 19, 2013 at 11:15 pm

What happened to us? Really? Aside from all the BS, & no you are far from dumb as I would not have chosen to be with thee. Once more my actions don’t match my intentions so it is I who stands where I am just as you stand over there. Why why why am I a fool who is the court jester who adores his Queen who only speaks to tease him for all to see. I am a fool, a fool to believe in love. A love he still wants…yet he knows she crowned this once King the jester so ring a ding ding as I shake my jesters hat for he must say we are both fools & the bells you ring are bells of pain. Pass them here & I shall add them to my outfit for I am your fool. A fool says me.