• HELP

by  • August 14, 2013 • * Safe for Work * • 9 Comments

Is there any way to have a comment in which someone used my name in deleted?!?! PLEASE???

9 Responses to HELP

1. I know that writing:)
      August 15, 2013 at 12:41 am

I won’t say your name again for all it’s worth. It’s only a name that many may have so does it really matter. You used mine last year lol

2. One of many Ss... dont try to guess.
      August 15, 2013 at 12:43 am

Are you sure they are trying to appear to be you? Many of us have the same name, and many commenter names people assume are hardly original… they are probably chosen in context and not intended to be used across all letters.

3. Yep Damn sure
      August 15, 2013 at 4:35 am

I’m a Tiny bit shore…Budda girl

4. Needs Help
      August 15, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Comment 1) I’m not that person Comment 2) It’s not a name many have, it’s my real name & there are only SIX people in the world that have my name, and that is factual. I am POSITIVE it is me, it’s my friend who commented it on a letter he found another friend wrote to me then showed me. I just want it gone.

5. No Chance
      August 15, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I too had this done and I’m a man. I spoke out loud here as it was a nasty letter they wrote for me which she most definitely read as she is one her tormenting me and loving it. They never took mine off. I wouldn’t worry as even though there is only six of you these are but words. Words can’t hurt us really I now realise unless we let them. Emotional trauma they call it. It’s all BS:) Where’s my sword as the sword is much mightier than the pen! Joking as I have only a sword between my legs, more like a truncheon lol. If they take yours down then it will start an avalanche of others asking the same. The only way would be by solicitor and even then read the fine print I haven’t lol

6. Needs Help
      August 15, 2013 at 10:55 pm

That BLOWS! I never even heard of this site til yesterday. What he did was an accident, and it’s not even bad like yours, but still, he tied my name to something he was told in “private Best Friend conversations” & effectively put something NO ONE but him knew out there for anyone who may know me to come across! And there will be no doubt who/what was meant! I am NOT a happy camper! I hadn’t told anyone for a reason!! Ugh!!

7. hidden past
      August 16, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Dont worry it wasnt to blow any cover. Hardly the intention. I am a nurse. I am a counselor on the side. Its not in my nature to hurt those i love. I use my personal experiences regardless of the pain it brought me so i can connect with those that might benefit from my exposure and advice. I apologize if you dont like what you read. I dont apologize for the way i feel. I never will. I have all rights to my feelings.

8. brit
      August 17, 2013 at 11:57 am

I ve said this several times so i will say it again. You dont know me and whatever it is you think my story means…it doesnt. It has nothing to do with you personally or anything you might be going through. I hope you know that.

Again i apologize. My intentions are good.

9. Needs Help