• Been awhile.

by  • August 14, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 18 Comments

Since I wrote a letter letter… Usually its three words long.

Everyday is a new day
    but every day brings my thoughts back to you
    why do you intrigue me the way you do
    why do I love you so much and not know you.

Your eyes when I looked deep into them
    I realize that is how I fell in love with you.

You have captured my heart, my soul and you may not even know just how much of a grip you have on it.
    I can’t release that firm grip you have on it so I feel like a prisoner to an unrequited love.
    Talk about the most painful feeling to endure.

I thought last night before going to bed..
    If we had one chance, one night together, if that was all we were given,
    I couldn’t even imagine alone what that would be like.
    But I know that too is all just a fantasy I have created.

I even go as far as thinking of the cutest panties to wear for you, completely toned body, a fireplace going and we are on a bunch of throw pillows enjoying each others company, confessing those secrets that have laid dormant in us both. Finally seeking the truth I so desperately, patiently waited for.

Well, This letter was more just rambling.. I can’t think of much to say right now.. Just thought I was long overdue to write something in hopes that you do read these letters and know which ones are mine just because…. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Hope life is treating you kind. Mine has been transformed and blossomed since last year. I am a lot happier this year knowing the changes in my life.. I have a few areas of working on but life is good! Take Care.

18 Responses to Been awhile.

1. @author
      August 14, 2013 at 12:54 pm

That night is more than possible as I am a man willing who is he I believe. Why take care when we could make this a reality? I am more than wanting to bare my new found soul as you too sound like we have been busy evolving. Something’s more than others lol, not that it bothers me one bit if you are prepared to join me for more than one magical evening which I would find a way to stop time so it would never end

;D

2. A27
      August 14, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I don’t usually leave a comment but this letter was a pleasant read. At least your life has blossomed despite your unrequited love for that person.

3. author
      August 14, 2013 at 1:24 pm

As much as I like to get comments from a male (hoping) it was he… I somehow think my chances are slim. I could be wrong! I hope I am wrong.. Only one way to find out …. Sounds corny but start dropping hints.. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Author.@ A27
      August 14, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Thank you.. Yes, despite the broken heart and the pain I get from it.. Life has been an uphill battle but I made it to the top and down hill is all I have left to do.. I appreciate the comment. It was also pleasant to read, given the amount of negative posts I’ve seen people create war with..

5. @ author
      August 14, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I am author..

I read more posts and seen you signature mark of the smile face on another post.. You must be from the UK because the difference in spelling.. So I guess check mark the comment in reference to hints.. You just summed up that we are two different ppl. your not he and I am definitely not her. take care.. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. @author
      August 15, 2013 at 12:49 am

My name is David

7. tricia
      August 15, 2013 at 9:27 am

Then I am not her.. The guy I like begins with a C

8. tricia
      August 15, 2013 at 11:40 am

Well, there you have it.. Posted my name by accident. Oh, well I am not ashamed. I’ve got nothing to hide

9. T2
      August 15, 2013 at 5:06 pm

That’s right Tricia, tell ’em what your name is! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. @ t2
      August 15, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Right. Its not like he comes on here any ways..

11. A27
      August 15, 2013 at 7:04 pm

And another thing Author: Are you certain its unrequited ?

12. @Author
      August 22, 2013 at 11:50 pm

See that’s where you are wrong author as Im in a land down under not the UK & you always wrote ….. “Take Care”. Miss you ;D

13. @ A27
      August 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I am not 100% certain but I am pretty sure it is.. I truly don’t know how he ever felt. Don’t think that I ever will. ? So as it stands in “concrete,” its safe to say its Unrequited. ๐Ÿ™

14. @ author
      August 23, 2013 at 12:38 pm

My mistake.. Must be similarities in spelling grammar etc.. My mom is from the UK and they spell certain words like that as well. i.e. Realise…. so on…

15. @ A27
      August 27, 2013 at 9:16 am

I am not 100% certain but I am pretty sure it is.. I truly donโ€™t know how he ever felt. Donโ€™t think that I ever will. ? So as it stands in โ€œconcrete,โ€ its safe to say its Unrequited. ๐Ÿ™

16. @ A27
      August 28, 2013 at 11:10 am

I think its unrequited ๐Ÿ™

17. A27
      August 28, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I’ll tell you a short story: Some time ago I had a huge crush on this person I saw every once in awhile. I had the perfect opportunity to speak up/state my case, and for some reason in one moment I became silent. I then proceeded to walk away, it was definitely a face palm moment.

Why did I tell you this ? Because I regret, and regret sucks. I’m not sure where this quote came from but I can picture a lot of people saying it and that is “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than the things I haven’t”.

So, whatever your case may be, if you get a chance again, just remember this letter you wrote. And find out for sure, if you really want to know. No matter what happens, continue blossoming .

Sincerely – An observer who can relate.

18. @ A27
      August 29, 2013 at 10:36 am

Thank you for sharing that with me..

I myself have had many face to palm moments.. I understand the regret thing.. Which is why I told him how I felt knowing that (with our situation) it would be slim to none chances.. I knew in my heart that if I didn’t tell him I’d regret it.. I thought at first telling him was a mistake but in the end I am glad I did. I am sorry to hear about your situation.. Love is definitely something that can either make or break you..