• Hey

by  • August 13, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

Tell me how you feel about me, please.

7 Responses to Hey

1. my state
      August 13, 2013 at 11:14 pm

You are my heart and dreams, my love.

2. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 4:05 am

I would crawl over a million grains of white hot rice to get to you. Or run at you slow motion style across a beach. I would wait as long as you wanted me to. I would come to you immediately. I would give anything for you. Anything it is in my power to give. Anything at all. All of me. You have only to ask and if it is within me, it is yours.

3. @Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Excuse me Bridge move over man coming through. No rest for the wicked. Excuse me dear author where were we meeting again as this man has dropped his phone in all this rice that has appeared out of no where. Bridge that is your fault & wish for you to help me find my phone that you have unfortunately made me drop. Words you & I shall have later…Arrrgh;) eyes up & get those vivid thoughts out of the gutter please for I still do not know who you are lol. Your making me laugh quite profusely I will say one crazy to another

;D

4. Someone
      August 14, 2013 at 6:17 pm

^ that was so sweet 🙂

5. Daphene
      August 14, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I love you just enough to keep yanking the football away from you every time you think I’m going to let you kick it.

6. Liz
      August 15, 2013 at 11:43 am

I love you so much and it’s going to hurt more than anything in the world but our timer has run out…goodbye and remember I never say goodbye

7. Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I’m glad I can entertain you random stranger, but trust me that is not the gutter. The gutter is over there. I roll around in it occasionally to offer all I can offer to him. Then I run to take a shower because ew it’s a gutter.

If you’re him, you know who I am. Oh you know who I am and how I want you. Telling me to get my mind out of the gutter only puts it there more firmly, you know. 😛

Anyway that wasn’t the gutter. Maybe I’ll write another letter from the gutter.

Laugh all you want. I’m dead serious. Especially about the rice.