• Best tactical error ever

by  • August 12, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Addiction • 9 Comments

Maybe we are equally crazy. Complimentary amounts of crazy. But you have no sense of boundaries. Why would I try to protect you from protecting me? It doesn’t make sense. I don’t make sense. I hope you are having fun with that.

I still want to do some serious testing as to which of us is smarter. There are many different ways to test this, but it will take all of eternity. Mwahahahahahahaha….

9 Responses to Best tactical error ever

1. Bridge
      August 12, 2013 at 6:56 pm

*complementary

That was going to drive me batty if I didn’t fix it.

2. therapist
      August 12, 2013 at 7:58 pm

youre crazy, im retarded…

youre a hypocrite im a lesser one

youre brown nosed for white skin im not…

im fat youre not

im ugly youre not neither is your girl…:)

youre faster, smarter, more manipulative, caslculating, to get what you want and im slow, wise and completely transparent. but wysinwyg. only if i like you enough. then and only then

3. Who Are You Bridge?
      August 13, 2013 at 11:46 am

You like I have responded to many the same letter even to each others in more than positive ways did you know, more than many as I haven’t responded as the author, sometimes though yes & you have me more than intrigued?

I know this is so far fetched yet would you do me the privilege or even for say the fun of it? Even your fist letter of your first name & if I may be so bold? the last letter of your family name. Mine is D S….I have been contemplating asking you this for so long now………………….if not thank you all the same for reading my unusual personal request as I’d be shocked if it is you:)

4. Bridge
      August 13, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Bridge is my name. The first letter of my family name is also B. Seems an odd thing to ask, but I see no harm in answering.

Is the S for Smith, by any chance? My letters are all written for the same man, for the most part. His name starts with an N.

5. @Bridge
      August 13, 2013 at 9:26 pm

No It is not I nor you she even though you’ve made me laugh & aroused my curiosity I’ll say:)

A double BB how unusual & for your first name? You are jesting with me I believe or are you:) And no S was the last letter to my name Bridge To Far, Be good or good at it which you look as if you are having a grand time so far:)

6. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 4:15 am

Yeah I’m having a great time. The only problem is waiting for him to show up. >.<

7. Crazy is overreated
      August 16, 2013 at 4:15 am

Hey! I am a N but you are not my person, they are not a BB. I have however used bridge as a name here before (weird) and the word itself means something as well (weirder). I have so sense of boundaries when it comes to my person, although I am trying! This letter made me laugh and smile. Thank you šŸ™‚

8. @crazy is overreated
      August 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm

You did indeed and it was I who was the intended recipient and you responded too quite personally. You have many many names I have learnt on many places. Same writing style though.

Hellooooooo:) coffee? lunch? a date like the first we went on lol. To think I do not even drink much now a glass of wine and that’s about it. Amazed even me that has. Till today as I’m having a big one for the first time(drinking that is) in 6 months

9. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Glad I could make you smile. šŸ™‚