• dancing on my own

by  • August 11, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

I’m so glad you’re back I have really missed you, I don’t think u quite realise just how much. I love you and you look very sexy in your picture πŸ˜‰ take my heart in your hands and put it to your chest so our hearts can beat together

(metaphorically speaking lol)

Omg I have misssssed you loads and loads I miss our random conversations I hope we can get back to them πŸ™‚
    MWAH LOVE ALWAYS ME
    Ps I havent written on here for days my other posts are down the list…way way down if u ever decide to visit here that is lol,

I cant wait to see you.

if you do happen to see this then im sure u will let me know on our fave place πŸ˜‰

Mwah mwah I love you I love you I love you i’m so glad you’re back.

6 Responses to dancing on my own

1. We Had Many
      August 13, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Well to narrow it down to one place would be the beach yet once again there are so many beaches where we live lol

2. TDL?
      August 14, 2013 at 4:56 am

I just realised what you were referring to. Yes I too religiously read from there as it is the most wondrous site with real life affirmations which I have to thank you for introducing me to.

Yes I see you there as you me in all of your different tags yet same writing style as I do to yet I don’t hide as I wish for you to know. Good day young lady J

3. author
      August 15, 2013 at 8:45 am

Um I dont think you are the person im talking about in the letter although young lady J is intriguing I use the alias with an initial as J lol

4. The End Of Your Nasty Games J
      August 15, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I can read you backwards by what you descibe ever time as I aways have. You are easily spotted when I reasd stuff that I unwittingly for some reason see you there to. Simliar people except for one thing. I’m not here now BYE bye…………………………… *

5. A Teresa, Daisy, Vee, M, J, S, C, Stranger, Bridge, ALison, TO start with
      August 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm

All your character say one thing multiple person disorder’s and more

6. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 9:59 pm

I have only been using this name recently. I do not have MPD. But thank you for your medical opinion.