• Dear Cunty Bitch

by  • August 10, 2013 • To You • 9 Comments

It is quite plain to see you get some kind of satisfaction out of trying to make people feel “stupid” or “inferior”. Please work on your own obvious shortcomings before showing the world your blatant hypocrisy.

You are alone, you are a bitch, you need to have “the last word”, and you are argumentative. The reason you are where you are is because no one wants to deal with you on a day to day basis. You are not smarter, wiser, or better than anyone else.

Sincerely,

Karma

9 Responses to Dear Cunty Bitch

1. we shall see
      August 10, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Karma is like when you 69 it you get what u give and talk about gettin hosed if you had as many d cks commin out of you as you sucked youd be a porcupine

2. author
      August 10, 2013 at 7:26 pm

@we shall see – hahahahaha. Funny someone here identifies with this. If so, it’s you that has the problem.

3. Word before second to last word
      August 10, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Needing to have the last word and being argumentative are basically the same thing. Just saying. Ha.

Anyone who starts their own argument with “it’s plain to see,” isn’t doing much better. Karma goes both ways. Before you point those fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

What pleasure do you get out of claiming someone is alone? Life isn’t a popularity contest and anyone who would use that as an ace in their argument has some serious issues. “Plain to see” anyone who doesn’t have you in their life has dodged a bullet.

4. Oh my word........
      August 10, 2013 at 11:18 pm

As the golf announcers voice trails off …….as he is audibly saddened to
      watch such a promising player blow’ the Open over the last few holes…..

He had a commanding lead….

5. Bridge
      August 11, 2013 at 3:13 am

Such a caring and compassionate letter you have here.

6. tigger
      August 12, 2013 at 10:01 am

Bridge, seconded. ‘Cunty bitch’? Usually one swear is enough, methinks you need a swearbox.

7. Blasphamy!
      August 12, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Well… Here’s the thing, people normally don’t go around calling innocent people a “Cunty Bitch”

Today, while I was at the supermarket, this woman let me cut her in line! That cunty bitch… Sheesh…

I’m sure the author has her reasons for the anger. If cussing this person out on here made her feel better, personally, I’m all for it.

8. Beloved
      August 13, 2013 at 8:52 am

Any man of self worth would never use such a profanity as what you’ve written reveals you are not as man but a boy who needs to learn etiquette. This is one reason you lost her I presume as that word is but sacrilege to say if you can understand anything I’ve just said. No offense to you just a lesson for you to remember. Now go wash your mouth out with soap my mum would say lol

9. Foreigner
      August 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Oh my word….the old switcher oo
      Not me !

But I do think I need to do this song tonight

“Head Games”
      Daylight, alright
      I don’t know, I don’t know if it’s real
      Been a long night and something ain’t right
      You won’t show, you won’t show how you feel

No time ever seems right
      To talk about the reasons why you and I fight
      It’s high time to draw the line
      Put an end to this game before it’s too late

Head games, it’s you and me baby
      Head games, and I can’t take it anymore
      Head games, I don’t wanna play the…
      Head games

I daydream for hours it seems
      I keep thinkin’ of you, yeah, thinkin’ of you
      These daydreams, what do they mean?
      They keep haunting me, are they warning me?

Daylight turns into night
      We try and find the answer but it’s nowhere in sight
      It’s always the same and you know who’s to blame
      You know what I’m sayin’, still we keep on playin’

Head games, that’s all I get from you
      Head games & just couldn’t take it anymore…….