• What is true love to you?

by  • August 9, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

Now that I have found it, I’m curious to know what everyone else thinks on the subject.

6 Responses to What is true love to you?

1. tricia
      August 9, 2013 at 10:56 am

Everyone will have an opinion of true love… So, despite what others may think.. You know yourself in your heart what true love is.. You would just KNOW it.

2. Someone
      August 10, 2013 at 1:27 am

To me, its when you see something in someone that you do not or have never seen in anyone else. But again, that’s just me, and I’m no expert.

3. T2
      August 10, 2013 at 5:33 am

It felt like I had known him forever, and I wanted him in everyway possible!!! That was how true love felt to me. Anyway, I’m glad you’ve found and are keeping true love.

4. Soulmates?
      August 10, 2013 at 8:45 am

True love?

Mmmmm. Lemme think about that for a minute….

Oh, yeah ! I got it !

It’s when the girl who just expressed how much she loves you, and then when you ask a few questions
      that must be hitting close to home….vanishes….

Well, where you DON’T SEE her posting where she’s sucking some guy off a few weeks later,
      in graphic detail.

Yeah, I’d put that right at the top of my list. Not real good for those PTSD love symptoms.

Course, we must consider Jezebel. Her goal is to punish any man who loves her. How dare he think so highly of me? I’m just a __________.

Therefore, he deserves to be punished. !!! For being such a FU**ING idiot!!! For believing me

Oh, it’s right out of the book(s) for record.
      I didn’t make this concept up. I just refused to believe it.
      I needed to see it, to justify my decision. Wasn’t going to throw it all away without solid proof.

~Side note:
      What are the odds…the incalculable odds, given there is no traffic here anymore, that 3 people
      in the same boat, end up on the same site? It’s incredible if you really think about it. But wait….

Oh, that’s right. Everyone else must be away on vacation! He’s crazy. Imagining things….
      Yeah, sell that concept. “Gaslighting 101”

Crazy? Not by a country mile.
      Crazy like zee fox :-)~

Erwin Rommel, in all his glory, at the top of his game…..couldn’t have pulled this one off.
      He was the renowned “Desert Fox”

(jusalittle Chris Farley for the adoring crowd)

5. Bridge
      August 10, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I do feel it. It’s like a lightning bolt from the heavens. Except instead of splitting two people together, it has joined them inseparably.

I love hearing other people’s thoughts on the subject.

Sorry if I offended with my very public display of affection in another thread. You didn’t have to read it. There is only one lover I crave and I’m sorry if that bothers you. As for me, I’m going to go read it again…

6. love
      August 10, 2013 at 8:22 pm

If he makes you feel secure, safe, cherished, treasured, wanted, cared for , needed, and you feel that you are his partner, his lover, his confidant and his best-friend. Love is in the air