• Semantics

by  • August 8, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, God • 16 Comments

The interpretation of the English language is tricky at best. It would be so much easier if you would just tell me what you want. Then I could just give it to you. See? Easy.

16 Responses to Semantics

1. Love
      August 13, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Your hand in friendship to build upon what could be love once more

2. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 3:31 am

How frustrating. Mere friendship is not enough for me where you are concerned. I must have you. If that is all you will allow, then it is what I will take, but know that it is nowhere near enough.

3. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 3:31 am

And is it not love now?

4. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 5:01 am

How about lovers? It does not seem to me that we could ever be anything less.

5. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 5:07 am

And here is the part where I spin around in circles.

I can be friends first, but never only friends.It’s impossible for me.

6. @Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 11:38 am

Why do you & I talk in circles says this man oh so confused? How would I know it is her or just nothing but me dreaming. I asked you name before so if you say what you said is true it is not I ;D

7. Bridge
      August 14, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Or it’s you and you’re fucking with me. 😛

I talk in circles a lot. The thought of him (or you as the case may be) sends me reeling and there’s nothing more I can do.

8. Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 8:23 am

And by metaphorical, I mean get your coat.

9. @Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I never will pay the toll for /a bridge such as you even after all the banter. Go get you imaginary MAN which will only disillusion you more as he would be with you if he actually loved you. He is a gym inductor, no Muay Thai, pity I did 14 years of it and was state level and could have gone nation level or even world level. I could break a man’s leg with one swift kick to the knee area, I could even kick higher than myself as I can still do the splits, not that I like violence these days I ADHORE IT IN FACT.
      You never knew what I used to do as you never cared or wondered or even enquired as it was always about you and you and you so for who I was and when I did say something you judged me ever so harshly lol.

He lives in the sates you say.in the hey. He only does one class per wekk last time I checked lol as when I last looked when I found out about your emotional cheating you had done with who cares I say lol. CJ Sanchechz or something similar. You mean nothing to him as check his many profiles out. A player to the extreme. You should marry him so he can cheat on you ever month?

Even if it isn’t you Bridge leave here & be real if you say you have a husband as this only reinforces what you are and no man deserves that as no woman either. TRUST broken never gained back so bridge closed permanently

10. Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 3:28 pm

I have no husband. My ex-husband beat me and so lost the rights to his slave. I was honest with him about my feelings for the other man. He knew how I loved him. He knew. I conducted myself as a lady.

I do not believe that the trust is fully broken and I do not believe it is over. If he loves me as I love him, he can see my honesty as clearly as you cannot. I am worth the price, just as he is worth the price I have paid for a chance at him. If you do not think I am worth it, then you are not him and you have no business considering paying the toll for it is not yours to pay.

11. @Bridge
      August 15, 2013 at 10:00 pm

This guy’s name is David. He is delusional and follows women around this site thinking it’s his ex with an M name. I only know this because he answered my letters insisting I was her as he does with others here as well. I don’t know who your person is, but this David guy seems to be the one you are talking to. He posts lengthy responses and makes happy faces with his “D”. Like 😀 <———

12. @Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I’m sorry to hear that Bridge as you and I had much wicked banter before & I only said what I did to burn the “Bridge” so you would go back to the real world as we both deserve to be whole again. He is a prick I say to you, never take him back as he wasn’t a man s men never ever physically touch a woman so. Fuck, I would break both his legs with two swift kicks for doing what I adhore. Sorry my masculinity kicked in again and I don’t like the younger man I was once as I was a man like many that loved the rush and adrenalin that fuels the fire within us all as all men have it. Some just have a candle and they are usually the ones that are the average joe who don’t get anywhere or are someone who many aspire to be. In my younger days if I heard any woman I knew or say a definite example I would immediately question the man, & then proceed to read him why what was about to happen to him in no uncertain terms & to disappear for this will never cease. Men who are mice can be “real Monsters”. They are the one’s that end up actually doing something scary as fuck to people not the men that once hurt get angry and respond with a loud voice with words that touch the core to that woman as quite often it’s true yet in turn that’s a emotional form of domestic violence they say now. Answers for everything lol/ Better than being punched in the face and a broken nose. Big difference to me not women these days as emotional BS has taken over everywhere. Blah Blah Blah.

BY the way if your real name is Bridge I will say I love you unique name & shall always remember you I say from Australia. A bridge that is one that has stood the test of time & s the most wondrous bridge ever seen from what you’ve said. We would give each other a run for our money I know by what you’ve said & for what I know I am. We both wouldn’t be able to walk for days lol

13. AcommentorABridge
      August 16, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Yes this man is slowly stopping and there are other men now I see who are commenting more hehe. One thing though she is most definitely here as she even responds in a certain way, style of writing, wording, capital words and talking directly to me.

14. Bridge
      August 16, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Alas, I am promised to another. 🙂

15. Bridge
      August 17, 2013 at 3:32 am

Who? Me? If you mean me, yeah almost everything I say on here is directed at you. <3

16. D
      October 31, 2013 at 1:59 am

@author does this offer still stand?