• Two steps forward, eight steps back, nine steps back, three steps forward

by  • August 6, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Confusion • 6 Comments

Reverse direction.

At least I’m having fun.

You want to move into a hole in the wall and sleep on the floor? It’s a terrible plan, but come on…

6 Responses to Two steps forward, eight steps back, nine steps back, three steps forward

1. If That Is What I Have To Do
      August 7, 2013 at 7:49 am

Yes You are right in every way. At least I’m making you smile once more even at my expense which is justified I will say. I hope you know I only found out I had a so called friend think it funny to be me for so long as I haven’t been the one to say these things as I’ve had my laptop checked & they thought they were but helping me. They have in a way as you wish will soon come true for what you wish for me to do. I am guilty of love & share the same fate as Romeo so smile as the joke is on me once again & I’m getting used to being an instrument of torture which is my own doing lol.

P.S. It takes only one step to move. Which way shall I step next, or shall I trip over to fall so far. Are you happy now. I am as we are both smiling

2. Bridge
      August 7, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I tried falling over too far. It was fun. I treasure the scars.

3. @Bridge
      August 8, 2013 at 2:54 am

Thanks Bridge,

No it’s never fun & I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone especially not her. Why would I intentionally do such a thing. I see you are just but mocking me like many other times so far. It’s ok as if that makes you feel better then so be it. I will say you remind me of someone as you too are commenting more than some reaching out or now or mocking some to which I hope It isn’t the latter. Mocking ppl only brings you down to their level or worse as it doesn’t help with healing s it’ll turn you into a person you never wanted to be like?

4. Bridge
      August 8, 2013 at 9:46 am

I’m not mocking you. I was speaking from experience. 😐

And yeah, it was fun.

5. Chitty
      August 8, 2013 at 10:18 am

More like three steps forward and miles back for me. I don’t even understand bridges comment… Screw them if they come here to mock ppl to feel better about themselves.

I think its a terrible plan too, but if you were my person I wouldn’t care if it was a hole in the wall. Id just be happy I was with them. 🙂

6. Bridge
      August 10, 2013 at 3:00 am

I hopped a fence to get at him. I was spectacularly bad at it. I have permanent scars from it. Sorry if I was being too obscure.

I wouldn’t care if it was a hole in the wall either. The little hole in the wall is actually very cozy. Hole in the wall acquired by the way. Now all I need to do is convince him to move into it with me.