• just for my own peace of mind…

by  • August 6, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

There was no reason trying to explain this perplexing situation to someone who was/is of no interest and/or importance to me. Really if you thought I would have taken the time or effort to do so then you give me much more credit than what i’m due. He had me mistaken I was only clearing the air where I felt I was concerned. I can’t explain the way I feel or the intensity of the connection to myself or you so why him? Ya smell what I’m steppin’ in babe? 🙂

6 Responses to just for my own peace of mind…

1. AM Love Texter
      August 7, 2013 at 6:32 am

Oh,
      I don’t know. Honesty is always the best policy.

I’m reminded of a scenario roughly 5 months ago. Time flies, it may have been 6.

My love interest was being somewhat cold. They were never COLD, cold….but there were changes.
      Changes that weren’t adding up. I believe after a few nights where I was the recipient of a snippy tone of
      voice combined with the other things going on, I truly felt the person was seeing someone on the sly.

So, being the good guy I am (contrary to popular opinion…lol) I actually OFFERED this person the space to “go out with whoever they wanted.” But that I may choose to do the same. I had no on one on the list; the one that came closest was a little pissed I turned them down twice, but I didn’t want to overall.

But my gut is SELDOM wrong. I was totally sincere in my offer, because in all reality, I was thinking they had something, someone they needed to get out of their system. Give them the chance to was the message I was getting. (I sorta knew they would be back soon anyway but…)

The but was that I could no longer take the wondering. After God knows how many times it was empathized to me, in a very strong manner “I’m NOT talking to anybody” the fact is, they sure as hell were. Likely several.

The point is, I gave them the chance, the approval, the go ahead.Even while doing this, making plans with someone else, they didn’t take me up on the offer.

I wish they would have.

Honesty? Hell. It’s dead.
      Doesn’t exist.

2. YEAH
      August 7, 2013 at 7:52 am

my lifeless self is what You are standing on. Someone you kicked to many times

3. Oh FFS
      August 7, 2013 at 1:20 pm

You have more nerve than Dillinger.

I kissed your ass 98.5% of the time.

The remaining 1.5% were when you were called out; questioned.

For doing stuff that NOW, I know was at least 80% accurate.

Quit bullshitting people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Yeah,RIGHT !
      August 7, 2013 at 5:12 pm

We used to say that in high school as substitute for BULL Sh** !

Are you serious? Or is this another one of your head games played to save your public image?

I never kicked you and only lit into you maybe three times in 18 months. That’s only because you
      had done something others would consider as outrageous.

i do want to forgive your many transgressions, as fast as I can. Please believe me.

But I just can’t sit here and watch you try and lie your way into good graces, manipulate, maneuver, cry abuse or paint false pictures of reality to others, about how you were treated. At my expense?
      How were you treated? Like a QUEEN….is the answer

.Now please, read my ‘sermon’ on coming clean. Oh, I know how hard that is. You’re jealous of everything that you didn’t do, come up with yourself or anything that takes attention from you. You complain about everyone. I could just cringe on many past occasions, as i imagine how you might twist a story, as you did it with me 40 in mid sentence.

Honestly, had you just leveled with me and I wasn’t subject to daily, routine abuses from Mr. Perfect (Yes, my name is attached to many, or a slight variation) this would be over and done with weeks ago. It just incenses me that you would be so disrespectful of my efforts and loyal support.

I mean, you could have just said “We decided it wasn’t working and mutually agreed….”
      That would have not been quite accurate, but at least you didn’t trash me in the process.
      You talked about a world of soap operas in another post (I’m quite certain) You described them in the same breath as ever lasting love.

That’s where you get all this mixed up. It’s all drama, spilling over into chaos. Which spills over into people’s lives, which messes with their minds, especially if you are showering them with love daily.

You’re addicted to it and anyone with any sense, can’t stand it. But the cement truck of gooey love you drive up and empty the load in our back yards every day, which makes people very confused. You have do that, because if you didn’t, you would be far less likely to get yet another get out of jail card for your defiant behavior. It’s VERY GOD DAMN clever. It’s also the exact same technique used by the hard core Narcissist.

Not to me personally, but to anyone who deserves a fair game and respect for the rules of said game, in return. Too often, you’ve entitled yourself up to the point where you decide, “they won’t get that from me. Not this time. ” Another, more simple way to say it is just touse the word “Selfish=I’m going to do what I want.”

Now what do I have to do? Publish a website with all your lovey texts every morning, up until the day of my three questions, all reading “Youre the love of your life, your soul mate, that you love me more every day?” When by all accounts (it appears…repeat, appears) that maybe I wasn’t the only recipient of said love texts? Is there some royalty in the family I don’t know about?

I’m asking you to come clean. It sends me through the roof, all this lying !

I’m not one to walk away at the witnessing of such acts. Now I could, and even wish you well, if both you and your mate could handle this is a proper manner. You see, I know you had /may still have him bullshiited about how well we got along, save one issue, ONE single ISSUE ! Just please do me the favor of leveling with people and I will not feel any need whatsoever, to make you accountable.

Hell, you don’t want love any more or less than your desire to just escape any form of responsibility ! You want a never ending soap opera is what you want, and a man that will take you back every time you pull more shit on him. That’s how you measure love. How much can I get away with and will he always return? If he does, that means he loves me.

Maybe it’s the makeup sex, I don’t know. But you have some twisted notions about how life works, there S. You’ve got it all twisted.

I suggest you dismantle your entire belief system about most of it. and rebuild the entire concept.
      Lol. Even the current one is falling for the non stop, 12 hr a day job you’re putting into this.

It’s called….”Once they get you, you’ll see another side of them” game. I’m surprised he hasn’t figured that out by now. Course, I may be more trained in this area, where he would excel far beyond me in other disciplines, where he’s spent several thousand hours studying.

Make it easier to forgive you. That’s my request.

5. Chitty
      August 8, 2013 at 10:12 am

Some people just wont quit will they? I cant even be bothered to read some of the nonsense people write for comments on these letters. Goodness!!!

6. Author
      August 8, 2013 at 11:02 am

@chitty

It’s okay I welcome all replies and read them too. I’ve gone a bit looney a time or two myself on here. It’s all good.

@the rest

Keep swimmin’ lil’ fish. Keep swimmin’.