• Its simple

by  • August 5, 2013 • * Safe for Work * • 7 Comments

I love you, you love me. We should be together. We aren’t and it is both our faults.

7 Responses to Its simple

1. notforme
      August 6, 2013 at 8:17 am

If this were meant for me I’d say: I don’t love you anymore because you killed it, so what, being with you would have been a huge mistake, so what, and moot point.

2. Author
      August 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm

And I would respond, no, we both killed it. You just dont want to take responsibility for your part. It would not have been a huge mistake. It could have been and could still be something wonderful. I know things need to change here, and they would change at a faster pace if you and I could discuss these things in person.

3. Grammar
      August 6, 2013 at 4:12 pm

It’s*

4. notforme
      August 6, 2013 at 10:10 pm

@author, honestly I don’t think this is for me. You definitely sound like them, but I cannot believe they’d think I was a part of killing it. And they definitely had the chance to speak to me in person about this several times. Good luck though author.

5. Buttinski
      August 7, 2013 at 6:39 am

I am pretty certain this letter wasn’t for me, but it did piss me off that in another forum, there were constant mean letters written appearing as though they we from me, to my intended.

In reality, that’s why I’m throwing in the towel.

I can’t deal with that level of insanity.

PS. Don’t gaslight me.

I know exactly what I’m doing. Precisely what I’m talking about.

6. Author
      August 8, 2013 at 10:33 am

We did have many opportunities to talk in person, and we did, but nothing changed. I feel they were part of ‘killing it’ because they could have done things differently just as I could have. Its not fair to place all the blame with one person. Both people contribute to the success and/or downfall of a relationship.

7. d
      October 31, 2013 at 1:20 am

@author…you sure it’s dead? I’m thinking it’s far from.