• Fuck you soulmate

by  • August 5, 2013 • To You • 11 Comments

Awhile ago I fucking knew you were going to do this. I even wrote a letter sending out a little “energy” as you have called it to try to make you rethink your decision. Hoping you would realize contacting me would not go down well.

Did you finally get the message??? Did my umpteen replies of BITTERNESS and hatred make it clear?

Hey everyone, it’s true – if you get stuck with a fucked up soulmate or twin flame you better hope there’s some kind of voo doo ritual to get rid of them otherwise they are like a fucking leech that will continue to suck the very life force from you even when you disconnect from them! They will know instinctively when you are happy and that’s when they attempt to suck you back in under some bullshit guise of friendship.

11 Responses to Fuck you soulmate

1. @auithor
      August 6, 2013 at 1:53 am

I thank you, You, stranger, bridge, Teresa, Unforgettable……, Angel, Sarah, Me73, whoever you write under as I no longer am under you spell so today is it here as I can now go & find a woman who wants to be loved & know how to love not lust or like the idea of love, put friends first etc, as I realise this is directed at me & as I was waiting today at a place you didn’t come to did you realise I could have overturned what happened by your absence. I didn’t though as one final sign of respect for you! I could have then even then gone on for compensation & I have all that I need even from here so consider yourself lucky that I’m not bitter like you evil woman as I could have turned the tables round & made you look the fool as you have I.

Look how many ex’s you have done this too? All of them & you play the victim. I even had testimonies, did you know as I went the full hog and not once did I think I’ll get that bitch as I’m not a selfish soul like you and that is something you will have to learn as for one last time why would your own family say shit like that about you? Of course they love you as they should as they know and understand what love is, will never admit it yet it was said and you are the one that has to live with that knowing that your own family thought you were a heascase!! from you especially as you cost me my job which was such a bitter act that even you should be ashamed of for sending them there.

They even said so themselves. I was going to pursue this till the “bitter” end yet I thought to myself no, I will do the morally right thing here. You forget that, you have always only ever thought of you & I don’t really give a shit now as I look back & think why is this always one sided right from after the first three months. I won’t ever open my heart up again so easily as you never deserved it with all the shit you pulled and you know you were guilty of all the things I said! You are a piece of work you know that, a woman who does have two masks and the evil mask is terrifying I will say as I never expected that from you & I bet no one you know has ever seen that side of you so that’s why they think your always the victim.

The good/great/beautiful/elegant/happy/real mask is why I loved you & for some stupid reason I still do as I had hoped to see the real you back who disposed of the evil mask which has taken over your conscience! That side of you and yes I knew when you were in that mindset which was most of the time until you had to much time to yourself and reverted back again which was only a week for fucks sake yo yo girl, do you realise how much hard work you were yet I still persisted in the hope the real mask would become permanent.

Thank you for the tip as I knew that from so long ago yet I didn’t give up as when were a “normal happy couple” when you were away from your fucked up friends who have the same disorder as you, yes that’s right you tick every single box did you know so you had the professionals you saw tricked like everyone else. We were never in a relationship after the first three months as the real you was never there so that’s why it never worked as you have to be able to know and demonstrate and put your person who you are in so called love with first not second to everyone else!

I never made this relationship fail you, because we were never in one as you were never committed and it was only me who was. You did use me like a piece of meat as you have all the men in your life that’s why you have so many male so called friends. Not a single person I talked to thought the way you acted was right in any shape or form. Your parents would be ashamed of you if they knew the real you.

So yes thank you for being an emotional vampire, a toxic bitch queen, a selfish cunt, a woman who is a N, and one who inst a Christian as that’s who you make out to be. Your lucky as you knew some of my past so imagine if I was angry like you? What would I have thought or done (as you even judged me on that for someone who doesn’t judge ppl), your full of BS when I was fucked over so badly by someone who was not just my best friend but my partner. What you did and have done is morally wrong and if you dont wake the fuck up for your own reality you’ll be a bitter sad woman when your older. Not once did you say sorry for any of the things you did & unlike me you had no excuses what so ever so thank you for allowing me to learn a valuable lesson as that what I took from you….ready?

I know have learnt what red flags mean and by this one small journey I learnt nearly ever negative trait a woman can have and I mean everyone of them. Not to try and “:fix” or think they will change as some ppl can and do but ppl who wont even admit their failings or try to work on a relationship are nothing but a waste of space. Run like fuck I say & its funny once you’ve being with such a monster like that you can see the flags in others in the future soi in fact its the greatest lesson I’ve ever learned. HOW TO SURVIVE A N

2. author
      August 6, 2013 at 10:25 am

@every sane one on this site – And THIS folks is the perfect example of why I called this person delusional. Well at least we know we are not their person. Can’t say the same for the deluded…

3. Me73 @ @auithor
      August 6, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Me73 here.

Hey there just to clear this up I also use ~~~*.

For the LINS record – I am a 40 year old housewife who lives in Oregon and am hopelessly and helplessly in love with the lead singer of my favorite band.

And although we have spoken briefly face to face he and I have never had any real time together to speak of. Personally I feel like I’m being toyed with mentally and emotionally, the crazy part is I have no idea if he even knows i’m alive. Yeah, figure that out.

I hope that this helps you in some way or makes you a little less distraught.

If it makes you feel any better your description did have some truth but not enough for me to let you group me into it completely. Anyways thanks for your understanding of the mix-up. Take care.

4. Lol
      August 8, 2013 at 7:25 pm

This is all so tragic, but I laugh. how can these experiences be so similiar for us? I got bitterneas and hatred and you know how it made me feel? FRUSTRATED. This person loves me, but shit they are soooo pissed right now. Bitter, yes! But why? Life if too short to be bitter with your ‘soulmate’, your ‘twin flame’. Was it that bad? Mine wasnt. Sometimes life is messy, other people are involved. I was up for a change, they werent up for the challenge. Sucks for them, is what I am starting to think…

5. author
      August 8, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Well, I guess it’s all about perspective. My soulmate just happens to be someone I loved dearly who knows they get on my last nerve. At this point to me it’s almost like a bratty sister/brother relationship.

6. d
      October 31, 2013 at 1:16 am

@me73 I’m calling bs…I read one true fact I your statement. The “40”

7. britney
      January 14, 2014 at 8:46 pm

They may not be contacting you at all. People write to release. Does not mean they attempt contact. You sound a bit conceited.

8. author
      January 18, 2014 at 8:40 am

@Britney- do you even know what you are talking about? I talk to this person in real life. So uh yeah, they were reaching out to me after a blow up and it wasn’t here. This place is for venting. Your perception might make me out to be a bit conceited but you have no idea to whom or what I was talking. Why don’t you take your misguided judgement and analyze yourself before you judge a stranger?

• Britney
        November 11, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Yes author I do know what I talk about. If you want to vent it’s fine but you can’t expect anybody to know the “whole story” when you don’t tell it completely. Also if a person is randomly popping into your life uninvited you should tell them clearly how you feel and close the door so they cannot continue.

I know how it feels having a person persistently contact you after verbally instructing them not to. I would recommend changing your number but people like this will find a way to get your number. There really is not much to do but ignore it. People like this thrive off attention. If you do not give them any then they are not getting what they want.

Good luck!

9. "The thrill of victory
      January 18, 2014 at 5:31 pm

and the agony of defeat”

” A 40 year old housewife who lives in Oregon and am hopelessly and helplessly in love with the lead singer of my favorite band.”

Oh, FFS. Now I’ve heard everything. Please tell me it’s a bar band.

Woman : “No, they fill stadiums”

~~Rolls eyes.

It isn’t this guy, is it? I was the first in a 2200 size HS to know of them.
      “I discovered them” …True Story.

Lesser scale than you. Bah !
      ————————————————————
      In other related news, I re-read the wise words of the author:

Here’s a tip! If it hurts you a whole hell of alot more than it has made you happy, it is not good for you. ”
      ————————————————
      Takeaway: “Did you finally get the message???”
      Yes, I did author.

I won’t believe any of that “I love you” bullshit until I’ve heard it for 12 months…and 90% of their actions prove IT !!!

————————————————-

10. So Long Ago
      January 18, 2014 at 6:27 pm

WOW…I was the man who write that long reply so long ago…I was extremely hurt as you can read by the novel? To the author this stranger has moved on a much happier man who for the first time in a long time has responded on here…funny that your her the author ~~~*. We’ve actually talked & you’ve left your real name here before too. Oh well. Back to the land of the living.

I will say one thing though, I have never let a woman get so close to me again, even the one I’m in a relationship now with & I won’t put up with any BS. Sad really that I let someone change my once loving heart. But that’s life as we know it.