• i think you’re better than sex –

by  • August 4, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Positive Vibes • 6 Comments

Your words leave me in awe. The way that you express yourself to the world around you impresses me to no end. You are raw and real and honest and harsh and kind and extreme and so many much more wrapped up in a very very nice package. You are the most creative and entertaining person I have ever met, you have been the direct cause of some of the best times of my life. You unwittingly inspired a creativeness in myself I didn’t know I was capable of. You’re morals and scruples I admire whole heartedly. Your intelligence as well. You have a love of family that warms my spirit. I’m pretty sure I idolize the person i’ve gathered that you are.

Plus this crazy connection I feel I have with you has become center stage in my mind and won’t give the spot up. I’m not sure why I think the way I do. And how am I the only one to notice or i wonder is this all just part of what you do? That would be a bit more believable than anything else. I don’t think I can’t live the rest of my life with this ache in my chest. I feel like it pulls me to you. In and ideal world I could and would have already been by your side to find out what this actually is that I’m feeling. Don’t worry that i’m completely snow-jobbed. I you’d be surprised at a few of the things I think we may have common. Pleasantly surprised. If it’s any good it usually has to be given a bit of effort. Knowing you I’m expecting to be worth it.

6 Responses to i think you’re better than sex –

1. Yeah, but
      August 4, 2013 at 10:29 am

If you put the two together….

2. I'm innocent!
      August 4, 2013 at 11:02 am

Snow-jobbed humm, another one for my phrase dictionary lol
      Have to admit, I consider him quite mm snow-jobbed but not all is his fault since his surrounding is very eager and determined to keep/make him so. Anyway, I loved your sentiments and the moment of allowing myself to think of myself to be thought of in such way. Thank you for sharing and may the one this is intended for, have the pleasure of reading this too (or, *gasp*, hearing this from you). Nobody says life is easy but with the right choices made, we all can feel the happiness destined for us.
      Best wishes to you in finding your way 🙂

3. char
      August 4, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Awe this is really sweet they are one lucky person 🙂

4. Chitty
      August 5, 2013 at 10:23 am

I do hope you tell this person how you feel and wont let it go untold other than here on lins. Whoever you are writing about seems like a very special person, if I were you I wouldnt want to waste any time. What if you lose the chance to be by their side?

5. D
      October 31, 2013 at 12:24 am

@author I have to agree with @chitty…
      Have you told her yet? Or are you both still sitting around like dummies? If so…why? I mean I’m pretty sure she was already waiting on you when you wrote this letter! And she still is!

6. likessnakes
      February 3, 2014 at 10:46 pm

I hope you told or tell him/her how you feel. I’m struggling to tell a wonderful woman I worked closely with over the summer how I feel. I wish I had told her before she started grad school, it would have been easier back then. Such feelings shouldn’t be held back.