• What I wanted

by  • August 2, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet • 7 Comments

All I ever wanted was to love and be loved in return.

—A

7 Responses to What I wanted

1. Dance
      August 2, 2013 at 6:39 pm

All my life, I have had the same dream. I loved or they loved, but, never simultaneously. Very sad for us. And, as I, I’m sure you have so much love inside you to give. Seems such a waste!

2. Bridge
      August 3, 2013 at 5:59 am

Me freaking too. Then it turned out I already had it. Maybe you already have it?

3. LOL
      August 4, 2013 at 7:28 am

@dance-Stop dancing then, seriously stand still for a second & love them full stop as you cant love not love love not love….that’s called a infatuation pure and simple. Click goes the fingers! Wake up to reality.

@Bridge-Congratulations, have you finished building your bridge or is it still under construction? Yes you did have it gorgeous girl and you threw it away to expect them to come racing back when you were the dumper who is the person who should be making the amends, or at least making the first move to reconciliate. You’ve oh so responded to me numerously with your “name” & so many other’s & yet here you are in fantasy land where I think that’s where you want it to stay. One more day till I turn my back here from this unusual site to say the least. Yippee!

4. Bridge
      August 5, 2013 at 4:54 am

It was like that when I got here.

5. Bridge
      August 5, 2013 at 4:56 am

And for your information, I never broke up with anyone. Except my ex-husband. I had to. Well the police forcibly separated us, but whatever. He attacked me in the street. He deserved the axe.

6. Dance
      August 5, 2013 at 11:08 am

@ LOL… Firstly, your first sentence is, pure and simple, gibberish… and it’s “an” infatuation, not “a” infatuation. I utilize the Leave a Reply to empathize… never to criticize, nor would I make any attempt to analyze. It is terribly presumptuous of you to try to analyze me, much less the mechanics of my situation. IF you *did* have some knowledge of either, then, believe me… you still know so very little. You, Sir… no matter the dynamics, have never been close enough to qualify as someone who knows me well enough to provide an assessment of my feelings or to attempt to offer, what would would you call it… advice? You made a heroic effort, however, at providing nonsensical rhetoric! Or, do you consider it Poetic License? Poor Bridge. Fantasy vs. Reality? Really?? ROFLMAO! Click goes the fingers! Regarding the site… you won’t be missed. Sorry, Author. Best wishes!!

7. @dance
      August 6, 2013 at 2:12 am

You are so right I won’t be missed as I don’t care what someone who uses the same style of wrioting continuously at me lol so here’s a reality I just finished a chapter in my life that I now go back to reality and you? How long have you been on here? Not that I’d find out the truth as unlike some this site has allowed me to vent and move back to the real world unlike so many broken women on here. I noticed that, the ppl that blog more and more are in fact the ppl who are the broken ppl who are beyond any salvation as all these broke which does include me for I’m heartbroken from her betrayal, ppl give their own broken advice so blah blah blah. And thanks for the best wishes just as she always did & if I used one of those wishes & told you what I wished for it would be……….Karma dosnt come close is a clue. So have a life you so ever deserve….one of darkness. Fuck it feels good to be bitter or rude to ppl as I never do that in the real world… CUNT