• Words I’ll never find

by  • August 1, 2013 • Thoughts • 6 Comments

What are your plans for the future? What are your likes/dislikes? And while I’m at it, can I ask? Do you always wear those, well, you know? I figure this is a safe place for those kind of questions. They might be irrelevant today, but I never did ask when I had the chance.

Is this too much? Well if it is then it’s LINS and I never posted this expecting that one person to read it. My biggest pet peeve is when someone TELLS me how to think, feel, or act. Like “so you’re depressed? Just get over it”. Oh well why didn’t I think of that? So simple, a fucking genius you are.

Now, back to where this all originated. I must tip my hat to the universe, it’s just such a shame I floundered. Chris Cornell stole the words that best describe my thoughts when he recorded “Seasons”.

6 Responses to Words I’ll never find

1. you don't have to answer
      August 1, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Ok, curiosity usually doesn’t plague me here but I have to ask the question. What do you think they wear all the time? Ugly sweaters? Flip flops? Butt floss? Sorry, had to ask =)

2. answers
      August 1, 2013 at 10:21 pm

1) For once I’m not making plans. I’m living in the now.

2) Likes: Coffee, sarcastic humor, 80’s movies, Twilight Zone marathons in the winter, honesty and fearlessness.
      Dislikes: Iced tea, beets, garbanzo beans, litter, ignorance, dishonesty, people who are unreliable and reality tv.

3) Yes, but I have new ones now.

I’m 99.999% sure I don’t know you, but stranger things have happened. I’ve always liked the song. I think many can relate.

3. @answers
      August 3, 2013 at 12:04 am

Your living in the now that’s why your here….good one lol

any person on here is living in the past? Otherwise you’d be out there not on here …..

4. Author
      August 3, 2013 at 11:26 am

To the first responder: Butt floss, really ? Now I’ll never think of thongs the same way again, oh well. And I can’t tell you but its none of the three you mentioned.

@answers. True, stranger things have happened. I just had to get things off my chest, in some way.

5. @author-You are Strange.
      August 4, 2013 at 6:22 am

Stranger things have happened…..like being single talking about riddles to a stranger who thinks this is funny as fuck…hahaha.

My chest is ripped like the rest of me lol….I’ll take a leap herefor no reason except for the fact I pictured their “chest”…..do you have a mole in you belly button below your impressive “chest”?

6. Author
      August 4, 2013 at 1:09 pm

@author-You are strange: I should point out this all came from a guy, so yeah.