• love is what it is

by  • July 31, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 12 Comments

It’s so hard being with someone and loving someone else I mean really loving someone else not having a crush, I mean truly loving someone who you cant ever be with for what ever reason?.

They are on your mind constantly, the only thing you can think about to a point where you have “obsessive” thoughts about that person.

You love them so much you would give up everything to be with them. You would do anything over come any obstacles in your way, forget everything you had, or everyone you ever knew to be with them but it being impossible. Im talking about being in love with someone who you can never be with. Now you all might think im crazy but in my mind I love this person with all that I am I would die for them.

Feeling that love burning inside you like white coals like burning fire within.
    Feeling such love is a privilege but also has a devastating effect on your heart because no matter what you do you cant be with them for what ever reason/situation.

Some of us fall in love with our best friends or people who
    Are nice to us understand us people who are we feel are our soul mates people who touches our hearts people who we are even just sexually attracted to either way we fall in love and our hearts decide who we want to be with, we do not have a choice it can be someone we have never met or someone we have known for a long time, either way we do not decide who our heart desires we fall in love and that’s it. Sometimes it’s at the wrong time and others it’s the right time. All I know is I love someone who I can’t be with for my own reasons and I can’t stop loving them I can try to hide my feelings which only messes my head up more. I love them and there is nothing I can do about it.

12 Responses to love is what it is

1. Blue
      July 31, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Sure there is u choose not. To

2. Me73
      August 1, 2013 at 12:05 am

Wow amazing. Sadly I know exactly what you mean although I don’t think I ever could have expressed it as very very well. Thank you for being able to do so. And I feel for your breaking heart. I hope they know how special they are to you. It might help with the pain. I would hope.

Ps
      It’s really hard to explain why i’m crying to my spouse when “just reading stuff online”

3. jp
      August 1, 2013 at 12:30 am

I agree with blue on this one. You have choices. You make them. Actions speak louder than words

4. don't be be foolish
      August 1, 2013 at 3:43 am

Yeah sure, dont be stupid how can u say to ur heart, ohh you cant love them.. choices pha don’t make me laught.

5. Me73
      August 1, 2013 at 6:47 am

@blue and @jp

Shut up.

6. Me73
      August 1, 2013 at 6:50 am

That was rude… i’m sorry.
      How about a bit of compassion and understanding. Stop projecting your own situation onto others huh? Oh wait I forgot where I was at for a sec.

7. author
      August 1, 2013 at 8:15 am

I actually wrote this when I was abit drunk lol I dont know how I even managed it. I guess what I was trying to say is our heart decides we don’t and for the commenters who said we have a choice, we actually dont have a choice if our heart desires someone then that’s what it does theres no switch to turn it off, sure u can pretend and deny your feelings but deep down you know its there u can feel it.

8. Lori
      August 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Im with Me73, obviously there are a handful of bitter ones on here! I hope none of them are the one I love, yikes! Is there some ‘Laws of Love’ book I never had to read in college or what? 😉

Author: Thank you for your liquid courage, haha. Some of us here appreciate a good writer especially when we can relate. I never seem to find the words. I am living by the idea that it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I doubt true love would fade, and I believe fate is real. We all have different paths we can choose in life but the obstacles we go through make us each stronger individually and less judgmental of others. I wish you the best!

9. Universe
      August 1, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Thats all fine and well, so long as you aren’t with someone else. You see, you’d be stringing them along when they love you, would do anything for you….

10. jp
      August 2, 2013 at 5:46 am

Hey guys/gals. Trust me I am not bitter and no I won’t shut up! What I am trying to say is that if, as you say, you love this person enough to give up eveyrthing for them and would overcome all obstacles to be with them then fine, go ahead and do that.! Choices may be complicated and may involve hurting others but they are still choices. Later you say that you can’t be with them for your own reasons, so those reasons are making you CHOOSE to stay where you are. You do have a choice, everyone does Maybe you are currently racked with indecision in which case I really sympathise. If not ,though, then maybe it is you guys /gals who need to put up or ” shut up”, as the saying goes

11. S
      August 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Im in the same predicament

12. lovergirl
      September 23, 2013 at 6:36 pm

LOVE… but we are all loving creatures, whom we choose to love is a choice whom we fall for especially in our youth ( which may not neccesarily be real love) might not be. I have loved different people differently at different stages in my life. I also know, given where am at now I would not have loved some of them… I know what I want in people, and I will love them for it. I love, I just do not love as blindly. Call it mature love, if you will