• just because

by  • July 31, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Smitten • 14 Comments

It doesn’t matter if we never speak to or ever see one another again, you have changed my life forever. As much as I feel blessed, I now live in my own agonizing personal hell. As i’ve said before – you made me realize that a part of me was missing, leaving me incomplete and pining.

I am torn between doing all that I can to be in your presence again so I can see if this connection I feel is real or avoiding you at all cost because it would only be feeding into my psychosis if I did.

~~~*

14 Responses to just because

1. My thoughts on this..
      July 31, 2013 at 11:23 am

Of course, I’m just a stranger on a website but what exactly is making your life a living hell? You’re “incomplete and pining”… Do you think its helping the psychosis, by putting this here on this site or is it making it worse. Maybe, talking to them directly or seeing them again would be healthy…if at all possible.

2. Someone
      July 31, 2013 at 11:52 am

You should see them again 🙂

If you avoid them, you’ll be left with the agonizing thought that you’ll never know what you could have known. Unless it’s easy to forget them. In that case you really don’t need to see them again because they don’t really matter.

3. @Author: It Matters To Me So Immensely If We Are Unable To See One Another!:(
      August 1, 2013 at 6:15 pm

To any that read this, how would you describe a situation when two ppl who are more than just soul-mates…twin flames even perhaps mmm, yet they came across an “Y” shaped intersection many months ago, haven’t hardly talked since then for some silly reason as they both had much to learn & heal within themselves for reasons that’ll remain unknown. It gets funnier as this is my third letter here & by pure coincidence she too has written a letter that same date? Fate….greater powers at work…it matters not for I’m happy to hear from her in any form.

As I hold my wooden crucifix she bestowed upon me when we first met I religiously rub my thumb & index finger over it every morning right before I walk out the door to work & say a silent prayer for her…

“Please God, let her hear my prayer & incantation”.

*SEA*OF*STARS*
      ==============

An Allegory Afflatus Abecedarian
      (A Symbolically, revealing poem with many hidden meanings which inspired my alphabetic poem).
      Breathtakingly Benevolent Babylious
      Magical Majestic Merciful
      Nurturing Naughty…Nice;)
      Open-Minded Onwards Oohlala!
      Passionate Patience Parents?
      Quintessential Quality Quirky
      Respectful Responsible Relaxed
      Super-Abundant So Sizzling Sensual Sassy Saucy Satisfyingly So Supercalifragilisticexplialidococious
      Truthful Trustworthy Talented
      Understanding Unique Unconditional-Love
      Veracious Venerable Vibrant
      Wise Willing WOW
      X-Factor X-Rated X marks the spot where my heart is
      Yes Yay Yes
      Zeal Zest ZZZ

I must now say good morning as I’m off to the land of dreams my love as I’ve just done another 17 hour day, 10 days straight now…& I wont say how long to write this. Sweetest dreams You…My First & Only True Love!

Beloved(Latin)

PS I’m at my new place which you know where it is? Its Friday…Finish at lunchtime & come say hi as I’m unable to drive whist my eyes need rest till lunchtime perhaps? I love you just as I di the moment our emerald eyes gazed upon each other(only 1% of the population has green eyes!)

4. @author
      August 2, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Well once more I read a post just sent one that same day only for you to not respond or say hi in anyway. Stop playing games and just tasing me for fucks sake. I thought better of you yet I must be wrong. Just keep blogging to all the other females on here not the man who now will make you decision easier for you…

5. OMG
      September 14, 2013 at 5:38 pm

@author curious to know how this played out…did you choose avoidance?

6. I forgot I wrote that piece...;D
      September 15, 2013 at 9:13 am

WOW…I forgot I wrote that poem for her. How ironic that I no longer write here or anywhere on the internet as that was the only promise I could make since we are no longer & tonight because of the anguish of another death near me I come back here to remind myself why life is good. What are the odds of that? To see my comment to here this very night. Stranger things have happened. And I’ve just finished watching the “Butterfly Effect”.

To any that read this she was, is & will always will be a woman who is literally an ANGEL. I hope you are well & I am shocked to say the least I am reading this for not five hours ago I laid my cousin to rest.

Humbled Man,

David

7. author
      September 15, 2013 at 2:05 pm

the chance to see him again isn’t until next month, and i plan on seeing him.
      i’ll let you know here how it went

8. author
      September 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm

david – you’ve mistaken me numerous times, wishing this M were her. But somehow in this tangled web we have a connection…I took a phone call yesterday letting me know my uncle had passed. i wonder how many other things we have in common.

9. @author
      September 16, 2013 at 8:13 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you & your family. Hopefully the things we may have in common are nice things & not just what we both wrote:) I love doing so much so I have no doubt we would…

When you see him next month never let go is all I’ll say. Gee, now you’ve got me going again lol. It’s funny all I want lately is a hug to say it’s alright instead of once again being the pillar of strength for the family. Many blessings to you & have a great day.

David

10. @author
      September 17, 2013 at 4:54 pm

dear author would u mind putting the first letter of ur name here ???

11. @Author
      September 17, 2013 at 11:23 pm

May I ask you a question? Please.

What did you take ~~~~* to represent? Since I first saw it it has never left my mind?

12. author
      September 18, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Wow that’s a big question to answer. I would be telling you my comlete name first and last and my penname when I write poetry so I’m not sure how i feel about that. uhmmmm I will tell you 1/2 of the answer.

~~~* is honeystar it’s a direct translation of my names both begin with M. The waves represent flowing honey the star well yah a star.

be nice with the information please.

13. Thank you
      September 19, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I only asked the last one? I didn’t ask for your full name as that was someone else:)

D

14. Once more I read over the past
      October 10, 2013 at 9:03 am

Hi M,

Hope you are doing well? I have just seen a life long friend off at the airport & for some reason here I am once more. I have read some articles/letters here & I’m happy to say I no longer dwell here for this site will crush the soul of any mortal. The lost love on here is beyond comprehension. So many stories we all can relate to.

I’m not sure why I thought you may have left a msg or something. To me that means life is going good for you as it is I. BE good or good at it.

David