• My interesting observation…

by  • July 30, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 17 Comments

I come here once in a while to read peoples letters, since I discovered it (at a time when I needed it most) but I swear some of you have been here for like years dealing with the same issues over and over again. I guess it is the meeting place, for the venters, the broken hearted, the delusional, and the curious ones. Truth be told, if you have been here for over a year and are still venting or dealing with the very same issues. You need more than this site. Is this site, and your writing cathartic or an addiction for you? Part of healing is not dwelling on problems, but finding solutions. Some people here dwell on their pain and obsess about it. Indeed they have become their pain.I will not judge, but ask yourself this… If for over a year I have been coming here, writing about the same issues over and over but with a slight twist, and I still have not got ahead of my problems, is this working for me?.

Am I still obsessing about that one guy or woman who does not seem to want me, or care anymore. Am I over analyzing her/his actions. Am I attributing her/his silence or her/his or avoiding me to shyness or misunderstanding or some sort of twisted feeling of passion. Really??? Avoiding you equals disinterest. End of story!Past the over-analyzing of your situation lies a delusion…which makes you make the wrong choices outside this site and in real life.

Stop! Get out of here for a minute, get a hold of yourself…but most of all get real… (Don’t get mad. One is allowed to vent, just be real about your life. Just food for your thoughts)

17 Responses to My interesting observation…

1. Pot meet black kettle
      July 30, 2013 at 11:28 am

If you wernt frequenting this site as much as the people who you are directing this letter to, how would know people continue to write letters for years? Who are you to say these people, including myself, need more than this site? Are you a professional? Do you somehow see who each letter is in fact written by and can without a doubt say you know which letters are written by the same person? You sound a bit full of yourself to be honest, and you are basically the pot calling the kettle black. Why are you still coming to this site if your issues have been resolved? Then you go as far as stating that anyone who is being avoided should take a hint, well sorry to break it to you but people avoid others for a number of reasons, not just because they are uninterested. Your story is not our story and this is not the place to be attacking people because they are doing something that has no effect on you or your life. If they want to obsess or dwell, let them. You are nobodys therapist here so I suggest you keep your rude and unneascary observations to yourself.

2. Pot meet black kettle
      July 30, 2013 at 11:30 am

* unnecessary

3. LINSer
      July 30, 2013 at 12:53 pm

To Pot meet black kettle:

Who’s to say that those who frequent this site have any issues at all they need resolved? I personally have been here for about 2 years or so and still visit here nearly every day, reading letters and leaving the occasional comment (exhibit A). But my letters here have been far more sporadic and infrequent, and long deviated from the original problem I began venting about.

Obviously I do not know the author or their motives for visiting here, but this site does serve more than one purpose. And I did think that the author made a couple good points, regardless of the amount of people to whom it actually applies.

And you’d be surprised at how easy it may be to identify a writer’s “voice” to one with the aptitude for observation and pattern recognition.

4. @Author
      July 30, 2013 at 2:01 pm

You know the most “interesting” thing about your post? Nothing.

You are no better. No different.

Where as you might have come here before to heal, you now seem to come here to judge and feel better about yourself. To do that in privacy is fine. To do so at the expense of another to make yourself feel better makes you a bully. And bullies hate in others what they see in themselves.

It’s called a hero complex. But you aren’t saving or helping anyone and the next time you think you need to do so, take a long hard look in the mirror.

5. Geez
      July 30, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Hi author – I completely get what you are saying. I have been here off and on since Spring and it’s getting worse here in my opinion. Some people don’t really care about what others have to say even if it makes sense like what you said. I’ve noticed that if you say anything that screws with their world view you are bashed by many here. Your words aren’t lost on me and hopefully you see your words are not in vain. I appreciate the sentiment because I like things brutally honest. There is no fear in that once it is faced.

I agree LINSer.

6. Joke?!!
      July 30, 2013 at 9:32 pm

What’s the difference between God and a grandiose author? A grandiose author who thinks he’s God!!!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!! 😀

7. JustSomeDoodz
      July 30, 2013 at 9:47 pm

There are so many fevered egos on this site, espousing their holier-than-thou credence, that its becoming repugnant.
      Its true that the are repeat authors, motifs, and commenters; however, I fail to see how that’s of any consequence to anyone, whether it be author, commenter, or reader. In all reality, it has no consequence until YOU decide its necessary. Not anyone else but you. To anyone else, they come, they read, they might comment, they might notice a pattern in writing or see a commenter frequently but, in general, not a single fuck is given. Why should anyone have any fucks to give? Its an ‘anonymous’ site to, hopefully, be a cathartic tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Is it really necessary for some holier-than-thou drivel of banality from anyone who’s ‘unhappy’ with the site? No. Yet, you drop your two cents into a horribly written letter to the readers of a site that – as irony would have it – read letters which were never meant to be sent.
      You send letters to people on a site that’s sole intention is to house letters that an anonymous author wouldn’t send to the intended recipient[s]… I’m not sure if you can see how anyone else would interpret this as you being a pretentious, self-righteous internet troll but I’m hoping this helps.

If it were THAT much if a problem, why do you visit the site or even bother to post? Is it possible that while the lady doth protest she beguiles a bit of herself in her lette

8. Author
      July 31, 2013 at 6:57 am

I came back because we were researching and trying to understand the irrattional thinking of his Ex, a borderline stalker…(a long story I will not bore you with) and then, we thought we recognised her writting in particular,…and reading some of her stuff us to understand about her delusion disguised in passion (she actually sounds like the very same person who just complained about this posting…because I’m almost 90% sure Black Pot, Linser and @author are written by the very same person. If so, get mad at me all you want, but don’t lie to yourself please)

To the rest of you continue writting away, my posting was never meant to hurt your feelings in any way.
      and if I did, I apologise.
      Reflection is not a bad thing…it’s good for the soul.Delusions and denial need reflection, at the very least.

Peace and Love!

9. To Linser...
      July 31, 2013 at 7:15 am

Linser.. I’m sorry. I did not mean to include you name in th above posting…(forgive me) I am,The Author.

It is also the last time we will ever check this site again. It is addictive, I admit ( gave myself ten minutes a day at most to make sure it did’t get to me) and we due past getting off this train. Thank you all for lending me your time and eyes and opinions when I needed it most, thank you for making us (my honey and I) understand your thought processes, and at the very least we had fun! ( I found the writtings and I would go find him and we would cuddle and read together…I will miss that) I have to live as I believe!

It was good to come here once in a while…Peace!

10. Just a comment
      July 31, 2013 at 7:24 am

I agree with Linser as well. I too have been frequenting this site, and have no issues whatsoever. I never post but have had similar observations. I recognised the patterns of some of the letters, and I do find some amusing, if sad.

11. Question
      July 31, 2013 at 7:45 am

@Miss pot…if somebody is avoiding you. It means they don’t want you in their life, at the very least. Why, then would you insist on being in theirs?

12. Pot
      July 31, 2013 at 11:11 am

First of all, I am one poster, not two, not three. The author of this letter is a pretentious prick who thinks they somehow have all the answers. Reality check, they dont!

To question:
      “If someone is avoiding you they dont want you in their life, at the very least”. So you are another one with all the answers, are you? You sound so sure of yourself! How about when I avoided someone I cared deeply for because they were in a relationship and I didn’t want to cause confusion or tension. STOP assuming every story is the same, be objective in your assessments. Your story is not mine his or hers.

And to the author: you came here to do research!?!? Get out of here with your nonsense! If its true that you and your ‘honey’ come here to understand HIS EX, and her personality you guys are the ones in need of some therapy! As far as I can see, you author are here quite often posting letters of your own type of disillusionment and you are probably the one responding as multiple people.

13. wrong
      July 31, 2013 at 11:13 am

So, you would cuddle together reading letters which you think is from an ex stalker and laugh??? What kind of people are you. You both sound like you deserve each other (your honey and you) most people come here to vent and I dont think you should be allowed to comment on any post, or infact post it to social media sites its just wrong.

14. Simply S
      July 31, 2013 at 1:17 pm

It’s pretty simple. You’re a hypocrit. And that’s fine. Stop trying to justify it. Judging others keeps you from looking in the mirror too closely. Period. And if you recognize this thought pattern then you might also want to recognize the possiblity that you are obscessing on the wrong things so you don’t have to look to closely at yourself. You didn’t discover the cure for cancer because you think you have figured out how somebody writes. You’ve just overinflated yourself in your own mind. And you are incorrect in all of your assumptions. Because I was the third poster. But not the first. And because I stood up for the fact that you trashed a site full of people who do what they need to do to heal doesn’t make me any more than sick and damn tired of people who think they are badasses because they grow backbones long enough to type on a computer but would never have enough balls to speak their minds or hearts in real life. A bully is a bully is a bully. You are always responsible for your words whether people see your face or not. Think about it. On a site like this. With so many fragile people, they could very well be the last someone might read. But you assholes never think of that. Somewhere along the way, people stopped treating people like people. And it needs to stop. This has become a site for bullying more than venting. Get over yourself.

15. Question
      July 31, 2013 at 1:28 pm

@Pot you need to take a chill-pill. Try and keep your pants on. It’s a public site, you can not order people away. I wrote one of the comments, and I swear I do not know the others. Try and listen to the advice of others, and stop over reacting to everything. These are general comment, and I think there is substance behind them. If words ring true, they tend to be true. In which case you are uderstandably reacting to the truth. Calm down, think about it (or not) No need for drama!

16. WTF
      July 31, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I’m married so let’s not go there saying I’m THE supposed stalker. But I’m going to make an observation of my own:

It seems odd to me that you would continue to come here. If it were me I’d want to leave it behind me and move on in a healthful manner. If you come back here for analysis, it’s like you are trying to “prove” who the “better woman” is. And the cuddling comment brings that thought home to me. Also, it really seems that you thrive on drama if you are attempting to figure out who’s writing what. As someone who gets mistaken for “their person” time and time again, I can assure you that no one truly knows who is writing what most of the time. I find it kind of distasteful that you seem to get some kind of enjoyment out of what could possibly be someone else’s pain or even delusionment. What does that say about you? Why are you so interested? I’m secure in my love and would never care to “revisit” the situation once we had moved on from something you describe. Who’s the stalker really? What if she isn’t even here? Wouldn’t that make you a stalker as well?

17. Pot
      August 6, 2013 at 3:24 pm

@question: I am here to tell you, I feel no need to explain myself to people who have a hard time reading. I do not need a chill pill as I am already very ‘chill’. When did I order anyone away? “Get out of here with your nonsense.”? Thats called figure of speech. Many others here have agreed with my response to the author. I never overreacted to anything here, I simply stated my opinion on the author’s “i am better than you” attitude. These words dont ring true to anything, the letter made me think “hey ya so this author is an ahole and I am going to tell them”. Period.