• Will you?

by  • July 28, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 36 Comments

I am not going to say it
    I am not going to push
    I am not going to tell you

I will keep you free
    Free to your own choices
    Free to find the missing piece yourself

You know which piece I am talking about
    This piece that no matter how happy you feel
    This piece that is always missing
    Always this spot of emptiness yet so full

You know what I am talking about
    You felt it
    You feel it
    You do when you are with me
    You don’t when you are with me

I feel it
    always felt it
    It’s the same piece you know

It’s you
    It’s me

Why do you rush to get to me
    Why do you hussle to make us possible
    Why is it so important to you
    Why can’t you let go even when we’re at our worst

Listen shhhhh what does your heart really long for
    Can you hear it?

Will you ever realize that I am so much more to you
    So much more then you tell yourself
    So much more then you let yourself

Will you ever realize that we went way past the point of no return?

No matter what happens in between
    No matter whether you do or don’t
    no matter what your mind may tell you
    No matter if you will ever believe me
    No matter if you will ever fully trust me

My love will only die with my last breath

Never forget
    we BOTH deserve happiness
    it lies in your hands

36 Responses to Will you?

1. Beyond Amazing
      July 29, 2013 at 5:59 am

Your words are an enigma, words spoken so softly & gracefully this man who writes you now is moved beyond comprehension. Spoken straight from your loving heart whoever you are dear author. I am so moved I sincerely thank you for all it’s worth as I know this is LINS:-D

What you have spoken about is simple to answer for me…..It’s love at its finest, love that is unparalleled & love between two soulmates?, love between two people who sadly are apart I suspect as your writing on here like many of us? As I smile whilst writing this I wonder why can we speak on here where we all should speak so in real life we all would have love like we all dream of yet we don’t for some reason?

I know I’m guilty of this & if I only had the chance to say what I’ve said here to her face to face our love may have been only that much stronger…I wish it was only so, but alas she feels slighted by all that has occurred & it is her God given right to not forgive me as I have her. To me that is all part of the magical journey being in love is it not? I’m sorry I’ve said too much. I wish you all the best & hope you can convey this to your person as it moved me immensely.

Sincerely

David

2. Me73
      July 29, 2013 at 6:11 am

Simply beautiful. I hope you can find a way to tell them all of this.

3. Author
      July 29, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Thank you both for your sentiments.
      Dear David, I have said as much to my love as I possibly could without trying to cut his wings of freedom to find himself and what he really wants.Expression, albeit not always easy, is still the easy part when it takes so much more, so much fear to overcome, to actually take action. I firmly believe that he fears to see me, face me and having to face himself if he finds that I am indeed what I am to him. I have no doubt that I am, neither does he or he wouldn’t fear it quite as much. Vulnerability and loss and the importance of what loss to live with and which loss is bearable. It is easier to box emotions away, ignore them or even rationalize them away. I am falling back into this cycle myself, I used to be master of this art before him. Before him, it was easy because I never felt such truth and peace. Choices, this is his choice, not mine but it’s one I simply won’t take from him even though I may or may not be able to. It has to be a mutual choice, a mutual depth, in order to be able to overcome obstacles that would await. Only when he comes freely to me, by his own choice, by his desire, I can be certain that we would emerge victoriously and not fail. I need this certainty or it would be a battle that I can only lose.
      I feel what he feels, I know and I know it’s not easy …
      The day will come when we all have to make our choices – we are as certain or as doubtful as we allow ourselves to be. While love is not a choice in my opinion, what we make of it certainly is, one we all have to make for ourselves.
      Yes, sometimes there is no turning back but for me, I never give up until I am certain to have no regrets. Through so many mistakes during my lifetime, I have none but a gazillion lessons I have learned and carry with me on my way to learn more 🙂

You wrote that you wish you could… dear David, nothing and nobody is stopping you but you yourself. Never leave room for regrets. You may be scared, you may not get the response you wish for, you may be rudely rejected, you may you may you may… It’s the maybe I could have’s you have to live with and that’s your choice. What do you have to lose if she is already distanced to you? Maybe, just maybe not giving up and honesty is all it takes? We never know until we try and from a female perspective speaking, effort is always welcomed even if it won’t change how we feel and always welcomed (in normal terms of course).
      Thank you again for your words, it touched me to have a positive male perspective. Wishing you all the best and the ability to let your heart speak instead of your brain 🙂

4. @author
      July 29, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Thank you for a response I never expected or one written with such compassion. I will say much to my demise I cannot due to legal reasons and that is the only thing stopping me. I am a good man I assure you and am still mystified to this day why I am so deserving of such a thing. And would you believe I’m not even one bit angry and still foolishly I must admit as she can’t hide what I felt and saw the last time we met. I know I’m not making that up and I’m no novice yet in someway I feel as if I’ve been duped or taken for a ride so it makes me out to be the bad man which I definitely am not. That hurst I can say as I’ve never encountered in my life or know any other to what I just revealed to you. Even writing this can cause me more trouble than you know. I’ve only ever been truthful and sometimes being too truthful can cause you grieve. I won’t change though so thank you dearest author as if I could I would but I most definitely can’t so I sharn’t. Please do not judge me badly as I am not a monster or anything near it, just a man who was so in love with a woman who he thought reciprocated what he felt. Love is crazy, love is blind & love is everything

5. for real
      July 29, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Personally, I believe that if someone is ignoring you, and they have not come to find you. They do not give a damn about you,forget loving you. Period! Let’ s not delude ourselves. I did for a long time. It has been four years, he is married with 2 children .ha

6. SoapOpera
      July 29, 2013 at 10:35 pm

ditto @for real.

7. @soap opera
      July 30, 2013 at 3:05 am

Ditto is all I needed to confirm so thank you very much as that’s all I needed to hear…simple wasn’t it. I could even use this to my advantage if I so chose. Funny that as you would only understand the meaning behind this. Yet I won’t as I’m better than you will ever be. Bitter in latin means?

8. Jimmy R
      July 30, 2013 at 3:41 am

Young lady ,

You have an amazing talent. Your writing is that of a professional.

9. Not the Author
      July 30, 2013 at 5:15 am

@ For real and soap opera: So because your people didnt love you, ours must not either? Get your head out of your asses people! Each of our stories may be similar but that doesn’t mean they end the same.

10. @David
      July 30, 2013 at 6:10 am

Your comment mystifies me. Unless you have a restraining order out against you, I am confused as to what legal reasons are stopping you and how you could possibly get into trouble for writing your feelings on LINS.
      Yes, love does crazy things and I am far from judging because I have done my share of stupid things in the name of love 🙂 If indeed she has placed you on order, please know that she does in no way reciprocate your feelings and rather feels the opposite. For whatever reason, however this may have happened no longer matters and you will have to find peace within yourself and find the one that’s truly meant for you.
      Legal matter could also involve financial matters and if that’s the case – fuck money it can never hold it’s value to happiness that can be.
      Either way, life’s circumstances are sometimes not as easy as we wish them to be but we all have the power to make right for ourselves. Best wishes to you and may you find your way.

11. @for real
      July 30, 2013 at 6:14 am

I totally agree! If someone ignores you… Not sure where you get this from my words though. I’m Kant personified in a female body 🙂
      Sorry to read about your bad experience.

12. get really real
      July 30, 2013 at 10:28 am

Believe me, if they loved you. Really loved you…they would be looking for you and NOT ignoring or hiding from you. Lie, to yourself if you must. Just keep your eyes on the clock. I am actually not bitter, just realistic, and one day you will quote me, as reality sinks in.

13. soap opera
      July 30, 2013 at 10:56 am

Are some of you mental or what? DITTO is a word that many people use. Shit, it was a main line in the movie “Ghost” for fuck’s sake. And @nottheauthor, I’m happily married =o). ASSume much?

14. Not the author
      July 30, 2013 at 2:13 pm

So You want a cookie soap opera? That matters to me because? Oh it doesnt! I am saying just because some of you people have been ignored by people who didnt cAre about you doesnt mean that is the story for everyone. I personally have ignored people I cared about for years because of different reasons. Stop assuming that everyones story is the same, they arent!

15. soap opera
      July 30, 2013 at 7:47 pm

@nottheauthor – You made the assumption saying “so because your people didn’t love you….” THAT is why I responded. Get ahold of yourself and chill the fuck out. No wonder some of you have issues. Look how you act. Look how you jump to conclusions. Who would want to deal with that? Good luck honey – it’s obvious you need it.

16. @ get really real
      July 31, 2013 at 7:36 am

I don’t assume, I know loves me and I have no doubt about that. He does not ignore me nor hides, in fact quite the opposite. I am not sure where you draw your conclusions from and merely assume that your comment is based on your own sad experiences. No offense but the way that you are stating not to be bitter, comes across pretty darn bitter and maybe it’s time for you to heal 🙂 Tick tock everything happen for a reason, despite it all I am happy and live a joyful life, how about you?

17. @Jimmy R
      July 31, 2013 at 7:37 am

Not that young anymore but thank you very much for enjoying my babble of mind.

18. Why!
      July 31, 2013 at 8:08 am

I am just wondering why soap Opera is under attack, by some seemingly “loved” person. What has she/he done. Are we missing something? I do not know both of you “but not the author” seems to have some under lying anger toward you soap opera. Are you the lover who loves,cares and cherishes her but chooses to show it by but ignoring her? Well, stop with the drama Soap Opera…despite what Juliet says, Romeos don’t ignore those they love where I come from. Take the cookie, and call it a truce! 🙂

19. Not the author
      July 31, 2013 at 11:21 am

I never attacked soap opera! Cant you people read?

Soap opera and for real concur, on a letter that was not intended to be written to them, that if someone is ignoring you… they dont give a damn about you, never mind love you.

How is it that you people can make these statements so matter of factly when you dont know the authors story?

You people are the worst commenters, putting you own past experiences down as if they are the mantras we all must live by.

If you read my response, I was questioning them both. Why do you believe because in your (obvious by your comment) experience the person did not care (or love you) that is true for everyone?

I am not the author, nor do i write many letters here. I enjoy calling out those self proclaiming professionals on the site who think they somehow have ALL the answers.

20. Soap Opera
      July 31, 2013 at 11:55 am

First, I know no one here. Second, I am a female. Third, I agreed with Get Real’s first comment. That was all. I did not say what they said applied to anyone’s situation, I said ditto in agreement with the common sense statement. Then I was fucked with by someone who does not know me and has some kind of issue where they are accusing others of what they do themselves. Fuck this site. Some of you seriously love to slam others or put people down just because you are having a bad day or whatever. I’m very abrupt and open, but come on, some of you are just assholes plain and simple. NOT THE AUTHOR- who the fuck are you to be calling out anyone?? I don’t recall seeing anyone here claiming they are professionals. People say things that aren’t meant to be taken bad, just their life experience. If it doesn’t apply then ignore. I’m not talking about the seriously wacky people with delusions, i’m talking about logical statements. Do you have a fucking need to be RIGHT or what? How bout I call YOU out? Fucking stupid juvenile bullshit drama.

21. Not the author
      July 31, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Calling out fools like you who make the experience i have on this site an unpleasant one. You agreed with a common sense statement that isnt common sense. Are you thinking about your repomae before you press send? I am pretty sure you agreed with ‘for real’ and therefor were putting your opinions as fact, not opinion. You agree with them? Great! But dont be upset when someone tells you Hey, you could be wrong here…

22. Not the author
      July 31, 2013 at 2:15 pm

And no one is slamming you, if anyone is slamming anyone, its you.

23. Soap Opera
      July 31, 2013 at 11:07 pm

@not the author – do you feel better now? You remind me of this narcissist I knew…anger problem, always needed to have the last word, pointed fingers at anyone else but themselves…What the hell is a repomae? You mean “RESPONSE before you hit send”?? Like everything else, it’s hypocritical. Calm down. You’re getting all riled up for what? Ridiculous. Half the shit you said you said in response to thoughts you twisted in your own mind. Calling me a fool, etc because I’m putting a mirror up to your own crap… get a grip and hold on because you are losing it.

24. @soap opera
      August 1, 2013 at 3:58 am

I am pretty sure you are the narcissist here. All I did was simply question your reasoning behind the ‘ditto’ and tried to enlighten you that not everyones situation is the same. I am not pointing the finger at anyone and if anyone needs to calm down its you!

25. Get real to soap Opera...
      August 1, 2013 at 10:01 am

@soap Opera…I am observing this exchange, and wondering why you are under attack from “not the author”.She is like a hurting bulldog with all anger aimed at you. I am not sure why she is not attacking me “get real” for having made the original comments that you agreed with. I have a strong feeling that she may be mistaking you for someone else, and you are the target of her frustated life. I don’t know you, but here is some SANE advice ” Do not argue with a nutcase” I think we can all see that you are under attack by some deranged female —– . Let her have the last words or she will never stop ranting and raving up a storm and “enlightening’ us .

26. Soap Opera
      August 1, 2013 at 10:05 am

Once upon a time I was with a narcissist who projected their issues onto me. I was weak and stupid then and thought “it was my fault”. I went to a shrink. Turns out I’m not a narcissist. I’m the exact opposite. So, guess you’re wrong there huh? You are not enlightened. Far from it. Read my first comment. Then reread everything you said to me. You don’t like it when people assume. Yet you do that yourself. You don’t like it when people claim to have all the answers. Yet you assume I need enlightenment. You are taking out the frustrations of this site on me when I bet you $100 I have probably agreed with you more times anonymously on this site without knowing who you are than I have disagreed. I am sticking up for myself here, I am not needing to prove you wrong as I have not pulled shit out of pants at every comment you have made as you have done. I am dealing with facts. I said I agreed with Get Real’s first comment. I never said that is what the author meant or that it is the be all end all. That was it. Then I have defended myself and lashed back at you for things you assumed and said to me. You are not the only one sick of things.

27. Soap Opera to Get Real
      August 1, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Thank you. I appreciate it.

28. Not the author
      August 2, 2013 at 7:47 am

You guys can read right!?!???? I never attacked anyone until I was attacked! I questioned the reasoning behind your statement. You both believe something that maybe came from your own experiences. No one is attacked you! I am simply asking you to stop assuming your situation is the same as everyone else’s. They aren’t, and when you write your opinions on someones letter that may be taken as offensive, be prepared to have someone call you out on your self-absorbed comments.

29. AHEM
      August 2, 2013 at 2:40 pm

@Not the Author: Is this not what you said first? (regarding attacking)

Not the Author
      July 30, 2013 at 5:15 am

Interesting how you minimize your own words/actions and yet exaggerate others’ .

30. I'll stir you all up
      August 2, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Guess what everyone nearly all of you must be females here by the cattiness and bitch-fighting that is so immature I’m perplexed by the usuals that think they are ever so righteous! You are so fucked up its not funny! Even I’m fucked up because I allowed some CUNT to do the things I’m once more reading on here. So go and fuck right off you me everyone ….That felt so good to get that out & fuck being a nice person anymore out…Thankyou fucked up ppl so fuck right off Karma doesn’t even come close I’ve decided. Time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I do have

31. Oyyyyy
      August 2, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Are you guys almost done????
      All of you are NUTS!

32. Not the author
      August 3, 2013 at 7:32 am

Telling them to take there heads out of there asses is not attacking them. Its called hyperbole.

Hyperbole (/ha??p?rb?li?/ hy-pur-b?-lee;[1]Greek: ???????? hyperbol?, “exaggeration”) is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.[2]

33. Nta
      August 3, 2013 at 7:34 am

And that was supposed to be (their). Just in case one of you feels to be a jerk and point that out.

34. @Nta
      August 4, 2013 at 7:16 am

We don’t care crazy woman. No wonder ppl run for you & yes anyone can fool a professional to declare you are sane!

Hyperbole as a definition can be taken as an exaggeration which does mean what it says and multiplying it to show how much they mean it…where it not meant to be taken literally is the decent normal ppl to which your obviously not.

You shall be cursed for all “eternity”:) A N eh lol, you cant fool everyone!

hyperbole
      ? Use Hyperbole in a sentence
      hy·per·bo·le
      [hahy-pur-buh-lee]
      noun Rhetoric.
      obvious and intentional exaggeration.
      an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
      Compare litotes.
      ——————————————————————————
      Origin:
      1520–30; < Greek hyperbol? excess, exaggeration, throwing beyond, equivalent to hyper- hyper- + bol? throw
      Synonyms
      2. overstatement.
      Antonyms
      2. understatement.
      Dictionary.com Unabridged
      Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.
      Cite This Source
      Link To Hyperbole

Collins
      World English Dictionary
      hyperbole (ha??p??b?l?)
      —n
      a deliberate exaggeration used for effect: he embraced her a thousand times
      [C16: from Greek: from hyper- + bol? a throw, from ballein to throw]
      hy'perbolism
      —n
      Collins English Dictionary – Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
      2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
      Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
      Cite This Source

35. lol
      August 4, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Lol fight fight fight fight FIGHT lol

36. Nta
      August 6, 2013 at 3:39 pm

@ @nta… The frick you talking about? You dont even make sense.

To anyone else who feels the need to comment… Please read!

I simply do not agree with (for real, soapopera or anyone else here) that believes if someone is ignoring you it is because they do not want to talk to you or as stated by one of the previously mentioned “they dont love you”.

I have ignored people I have cared for deeply or loved very much for a number of different reasons. Yes I have ignored those I did not like/love, but that was not always the case.

When a person can only see the world from their own perspective, they are the ones who have issues. Not those who are trying to help others (maybe to my own fault with an exaggeration and slight attitude) see other peoples point of view.