• !

by  • July 24, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Sorry • 6 Comments

I’m sorry if i came up and ruined your relationship. I’m really sorry for that thing, i just want to tell you guys you are a great couple together and i don’t want your relationship get destroyed just because of me you deserve someone better than me. You can now go back to her i’m pleasing you! Sorry again!!

6 Responses to !

1. Too late
      July 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm

For that, but i’m sure this isn’t for me seeing as that girl never met my girl. But it’s over, so to vent here… thanks a lot. funny how when you go through something all of a sudden you find it everywhere. It’s not your fault really, in my case had it not been that girl it would have just been another, she was just available and willing. my fault I lost everything, I should never have responded. fuck.

2. @too late
      July 25, 2013 at 6:23 am

You’re right..but I think you drew the wrong conclusion..maybe the problem wasn’t responding to her in the first place..maybe you should think about treating people with more respect and not saying stuff like ‘she was just available and willing’. You sound like a jerk! Has the idea ever crossed your mind not to sleep with someone unless you like and respect them..sad.

3. Too Late
      July 25, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I am a jerk or it never would have happened in the first place, and I would never tell her that just to make her feel bad, but that’s the truth. It didn’t have to be her. I didn’t care about her. She was willing, she was available. I’m paying the price now.

4. to author
      July 25, 2013 at 2:45 pm

I wouldn’t apologize if I were you…

5. L
      July 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Author @to late im not the girl that you are talking about her.

6. One man to another
      July 29, 2013 at 7:40 am

If you truly wish to find love, happiness & all that it entails you should start by being “A Man”. I say this sincerely as you will only go around in circles and the cycle will only repeat itself. Not the life you or anyone deserves or wants.

I personally have learnt since my separation and I mean this….not to sleep with just any woman or lead any astray. It’s quite easy to do if I wanted to be such a man yet I am not. Even with all my bristling confidence and sex appeal, I’m being modest here I promise you, I haven’t slept with any woman since her as I’ve decided to be “friends” first with females and get to know them first so I can potentially build a future relationship not based just upon sex but one where we can work on a solid base of common interests and aspirations by being just friends. It really does work believe me. I still haven’t moved on from my love lost I will admit and won’t commit to anything until I’m being 110% real with myself. And this coming from a Scorpio extrovert who has lost his sting thankfully by much self improvement. If I can do it so can you.