• SARAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

by  • July 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

Sarah I love you, I love with all my heart yes I am using your name this time I love you love you love you I love you with all my heart please let me love you.

Please, I wouldn’t ever let you down id never make you frown or be sad because a heart that loves just loves they will never hurt you.
    I’d never mean to hurt you I just want to love you.

“sent me the pillow you dream on so darlin I can dream on it too”

i Love you so much please believe me, please see me, please see the one who holds there heart out in there hands already spoken for but not taken.

Please I love you. Yes this sounds like a plea of desperation but who cares when my heart is yours to take please take it…

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

6 Responses to SARAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

1. Sarai
      July 24, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Is this a song or a declaration of love. 🙂

2. author
      July 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Bit of both. There are lyrics thrown in there too lol

3. Sarah
      July 24, 2013 at 3:39 pm

The sad thing is there are so many Sarah’s in the world, and surly No one could love a Sarah like me because every day I’ve loved my self less and less.

I can’t understand anyone not even a friend or family member saying this to me let alone a man.

Im a sad excuse for a human being.

Sorry for this comment, and sorry to the universe for still being here.

4. sarai
      July 24, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Lol I thought so well best of luck dude. I hope your sarah answer instead of standing by you should call, email , text her tomorrow is never promised.

5. author @sarah
      July 25, 2013 at 8:36 am

Well if you are anything like the sarah i love then, Im sure there is someone out there who loves you everyone has someone who loves them even if you dont realise it yet. make sure you love yourself it seems you are putting yourself down, please dont do that. @sarai thanks 🙂

6. sarah
      July 25, 2013 at 3:29 pm

@author ya I guess but Im a pretty messed up human being I mean well but I fuck everything up always so it’s not necessarily that I put my self down (I mean I do) but that I have to be realistic and honest with my self. And sometimes that means being honest that Im a waste of space, Im only good at occupying someones time a distraction nothing more, and maybe even less.