• Dear “Know It All”

by  • June 19, 2013 • To You • 10 Comments

Considering you’ve basically told us you are completely fucked in the skull, aren’t living in reality, and are basically on stalker/hated status with your ex,….what makes you think we care to know your 2 cents or opinion ON EVERYTHING pertaining to YOU????

You’ve had the cops called, you said you were flying in a “specialist” to help you “forget”, and you keep crying wah wah wah about your turmoil. Guess what? EVERYONE has turmoil and you don’t see every Tom Dick and Harry forcing their opinions on everyone.

You would make any reasonable person snap because you just won’t shut the fuck up about yourself. What’s worse is you keep saying you are going away and you were wrong and you apologize….only to do it allllll again. You hide behind different facades and shit and spew anger at people and then pretend you are some fucking yogi guru on others. So sick of your trip.

10 Responses to Dear “Know It All”

1. anonymous
      June 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Listen..I’m the author of 2 cents..and I haven’t had the cops called on me and I’m not a stalker..talk about crazy!

Talk about a weirdo…

2. anonymous
      June 19, 2013 at 12:26 pm

You sound like a psycho..you have no idea who I am..sad..

3. anonymous
      June 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm

You’re totally sick in the head..I haven’t typed on here in several months..talk about delusional..who reads and rereads these letters to tie them all together..go see a psychiatrist.

4. @anonymous
      June 19, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Just because someone says the phrase “2 cents” doesn’t mean they are talking about you. Now who’s crazy???

5. author
      June 19, 2013 at 1:29 pm

@anonymous -“You’re so vain….you probably think this song is about you….”. What next, someone says the word, narcissist and you freak out? What about a letter of the alphabet? Does that make you completely lose your shit too? Calm the fuck down. IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU!

6. anonymous
      June 19, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Whatever…your letter sucks nontheless.

7. author
      June 19, 2013 at 1:50 pm

@anonymous – awww poor narcissist. Have a great day!!

8. LOL
      June 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I really did laugh out hahaha wow! you guys need to lighten up, geez and this is an anonymous website, imagine if you actually knew each other… now I know how wars start. Cheers to everyone 😀

9. author
      June 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm

@LOL – Sorry, but I get a knee jerk reaction when someone uncontrollably posts 3X on my letter assuming it’s an insult to them, calls me crazy, can’t admit they were wrong and still insults me.

• Better Late Than Never
        September 26, 2017 at 7:34 am

Wow. So many years ago. I can smile knowing the part I played was wrong. Wrong in speaking here. Commenting. Replying out of hurt. Not seeing the red flags when deep down I saw them. Blinded by believing in love. Hindsight is bliss. I’m sorry. Sorry for projecting & my unneeded words. Becoming someone who wasn’t me. When a loved one dies & the person who is meant to be your partner lack lusters’ compassion & emotions that was never shared, imagine how great a rollercoaster that journey was on a weekly basis. For over a year. I was destroyed by my own fault. Lessons that though painful once now thankfully but a memory. Wishing them all the light & love, adventures that bring them happiness on their own journey.

Thank you. Loving living life like never before & never looking back.