• You’ve Been Worth The Wait

by  • February 28, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

Years have passed. Others have come and gone. Half smiles while passing time with anyone but you and me. We’ve walked in and out of eachothers’ lives always looking back. We moved on, let go, parted ways. Yet here we are. Again. Each time we are brought together the more my love grows. You still look at me the same way you did the first day we met. There is no denying that we are meant to be. Miracles do exist. When I saw you today, I knew. I have never been in love with anyone but you.

7 Responses to You’ve Been Worth The Wait

1. M73
      February 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm

In my heart of hearts I wish this was from him to me !!!

2. Golas
      March 1, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Truly beautiful. This letter just made my day. :-)

3. Mik
      March 3, 2013 at 5:46 am

Whats preventing u from being together?

4. author
      March 4, 2013 at 9:30 am

Nothing.

5. olivia
      March 4, 2013 at 6:46 pm

MIK, i really like your letters!!!! I was about to go to sleep but i want to carry on reading!!

6. Dig the instrumentation
      September 27, 2013 at 3:47 pm

“You’re No Good”
      Duet by Sting & Stevie Nicks

(proposed)
      Sting
      Feelin’ better, now that we’re through
      Feelin’ better, cause I’m over you
      I’ve learned my lesson, it left a scar
      Now I see how you really are

Both
      StingYou’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Baby, you’re no good (I’m gonna say it again)
      Both You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Baby, you’re no good

Nicks
      I broke a heart, that was gentle and true
      Yes, I broke a heart over someone like you
      I’ll beg his forgiveness one day on bended knee
      I wouldn’t blame him if he said NO to me

Both
      You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Baby, you’re no good (I’m gonna say it again)
      You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Baby, you’re no good

[Musical Interlude with horn section, percussion, guitar]

Sting
      I’m telling you now baby, that I’m goin’ my way
      Forget about me baby, ’cause I’m leaving this day
      You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Both
      Baby, you’re no good (I’m gonna say it again)
      You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good

[Same Interlude with horn section, percussion, guitar at once]

Sting Baby, you’re no good Oh, oh, no
      Nicks You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Both
      You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good
      Baby, you’re no good

7. author
      September 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Why are you writing on my letter thinking you know anything about it? You don’t.