• My huband’s ex – Did you love him as much as I do?

by  • December 18, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, The Ex • 6 Comments

Dearest Angelique…

I’ve been thinking about you lately, the woman that my husband once loved. Or is it love?
    I remember the photo’s of you two, i now realized that he doesn’t look at me like that. His smile doesn’t seem quite as happy anymore.
    After six years of loving him, how do i only realize this now? How have i been so naive?

Somethimes i wish i could understand what your relationship was like, maybe it will help me understand my relationship with him a bit better. Maybe then i will understand the anger i saw in your eyes the first time we met, the anger that i’m starting to feel.

Everytime i think of you, my heart feels like it’s going to stop beating, your bond is so strong that even MY heart feels it. I now realize that he has always loved you more than me.

I need to say this, i wish i had the guts to say it to your face… I’m so sorry!!! I thought that your relationship was over, i thought that he loved me, i thought you would get over it. I realize now that i was just so naive, and he was just amused because i was something new. If i had any idea that my heart could mistake lust for love, i would not have done this, i would not have taken him from you.
    I know that you loved/love him just as much as i do, and now that i feel the pain, i can only imagine what you must have felt, or what you are still feeling.
    From one woman to another, i truky am sorry that i allowed you to go through those emotions.

I can not turn back time, and i can not fix your heart or mine, but i just hope that maybe one day you will understand that i never meant to hurt you.

If you love him as much as i do, then please just know that i will do my best to take care of him, and i hope that one day i will make him as happy as you did.
    I also really hope that you find happiness!!

Regards,
    The one married to a man that will never give her his heart.

6 Responses to My huband’s ex – Did you love him as much as I do?

1. anonymous
      December 18, 2012 at 2:19 pm

What makes you so sure he’s going to stay with you?

2. anonymous
      December 19, 2012 at 10:34 am

I hope he leaves you for her, now that sounds fair!

3. December 19, 2012 at 3:23 pm

i think your letter is very, very well written and your feelings are justified.
      mistakes are always made, but it’s how you deal with them that matters.
      i wish you all the best. you sound like a very honest and caring woman who deserves love just like the rest of us.

4. geez
      December 19, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Wow you guys are mean. She sounds incredibly sorry and while that doesn’t make it right or the situation ideal, it’s something she has to live with! People make mistakes. Who are you to say you hope he leaves her. Geez.

Well, whatever happens, I hope you make the best out of the situation. That sounds tough, for everyone involved.

5. anonymous
      December 20, 2012 at 9:44 am

Mean or not, she said she took someone from someone else, doesn’t sound like she should receive a lot of sympathy to me…

6. December 27, 2012 at 1:50 am

Dearest anonymous who thinks he should leave me for her.. Perhaps it came across a bit wrong in my letter, but i did not exactly “steal” him from a perfectly happy relationship. When i met my husband, we were just friends at first, and they were having constant arguements, we started visiting together and i told him that i could not date him if he is with another woman, that is when he left her.