• Soul

by  • December 15, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

I don’t what it is about you exactly. Except for the knowing deep within me that I’ve known you before I met you. It feels like I have known you forever. It’s your eyes though, it sounds cliche to say this, but I know this is more than the whole, ‘getting lost in someone’s eyes’ thing. When we look into each others eyes, time seems to stop. Nothing around us matters and we have to look away, otherwise we will look into eachothers eyes for a long time. Our eyes light up, our emotions are felt between us and considering that eyes are the windows to the soul. Being who we are we are overwhelmed by it and look away, hiding our faces as our hearts race eachother. We are embarrassed for looking into the others eyes and our faces blush red. Although I’d never want to admit this. For some unexplainable reason I love you. Not the way society defines love. I mean I love you unconditionally ’till the end of time always have and forever will my Twin Flame <3

8 Responses to Soul

1. C
      December 15, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I know exactly what you mean.

2. sonia
      December 15, 2012 at 6:46 pm

<3 that was buatiful and sweet

3. Author
      December 28, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Yeah…I’m pretty sure he hates me though

4. Author
      January 27, 2013 at 12:50 am

Well, I mean to say in the present circumstances, I can’t tell what is going on.

5. Kat
      January 27, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I’ve decided to move on with the one I thought was my twin flame.
      He didn’t feel the same way. It’s nice to see something so special in another. Circumstances moved us away from each other and I helped it in the newness of such an experience. I hope to meet another and will hopefully be able to handle myself better and not get derailed. There was one thing that we were not similar in during this time and that had to do with our idea of God. I desire one who can sharpen me in God’s way. As great as that experience was, the natural may not suffice in the long run. From faith to faith, the spiritual gives true nourishment and excitement. Otherwise, I wish he was the one.

6. Author
      April 29, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Love is wanting nothing more than the best for the other, it’s not an emotion. It doesn’t matter if i’m a part of his life or not, as long as he is happy. We are always with each other in our hearts whether we like it or not. I wish I could at least be one of his friends though. I just have to remember, “what shall happen, will happen.” (Unknown)

7. Gemini
      April 30, 2013 at 8:48 am

Le sigh.

8. Author
      May 12, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Self doubt, is terrible. Turns out he doesn’t hate me. I was questioning my self worth again. And if anyone was wondering… I’d rather not know than take a risk. Yes. I’m a scaredy cat. >///<