• Miss you

by  • December 12, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, Waxing Poetic • 7 Comments

Babe,
    Not being able to speak to you is tearing me apart.
    Please know that the decision did not come easy for me.
    I did it for us.
    I did it because the situation has become even more complicated.
    Everything just seems too uneasy for me to find comfort in at the moment.
    And you really do have much to sort through
    Not being able to help you with it all, is heartbreaking
    If you care for me the way I believe that you do, you understand
    I have only ever wanted the best for us both
    And one day, I do hope that will be us…together
    I’d give anything to tell you this in person
    But even that is impossible because of the distance
    My emotions are all over the place right now, I know
    The silence is deafening
    The only thing more I can say for sure is that in this very moment is that
    I miss you

7 Responses to Miss you

1. J
      December 12, 2012 at 11:20 am

Sigh

2. M
      December 12, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Tell the person this
      find a way
      they need to know

3. Stuck in a Corner
      December 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm

They know. Only hope , patience and strength will let it be what could be. Happiness for both of us. We both deserve it. There is no doubt about that. I truly have no control in this particular situation. I walked into it with knowing that my eyes were wide shut and heart fully open by choice. It’s up to them now to sort through the process of personal business. I have nothing to hide, I just want to get through the process without losing what we have. That is the scariest part off all- losing them and watching time tick on and pass us by.

4. tricia
      December 12, 2012 at 4:16 pm

This is beautiful!
      Tell her. Im sure she loves you too. Sorry the situation is difficult, I know that all too well

5. Author
      December 12, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Thank you Tricia. The recipient of this is a he. I am confident that that he adores me as much as I do him. Truth is, we are both scared right now. The journey in longer than need be.

6. Nancy
      December 12, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I want this to be for me……
      Tell her.

7. Author
      December 13, 2012 at 11:25 am

I miss him so much today that I physically hurt. I hope he is holding up through it all. I barely am at the moment. I hope he gets in touch with me soon and we can both calm down from all of this. Wish me luck!