• Phase One of Five: Complete

by  • December 6, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

If I could have one piece of you, I’d choose your beautiful soul, from which stems the rest of you and molds you into who you are from who you were.

I know the day is coming — indeed we speak of it so often without any official plans being laid out. So freely and unashamed we soar through this verbal airspace together, sure of the calling we both have received. My love for you is pure, my dear, and as clear as the lake we swim through, yet even places such as this have their obstacles that slow things down.

Yet fear not, for the stars have been captured within a transparent shell, eager to take a hold of your hand and squeeze it for a lifetime. And all of its life, it will try desperately to keep up with the sparkle in your own eyes as they reflect the jewels buried further down.

I told you I was taking care of things. Just give it time sweety, and you’ll see just how busy I have been by the end of phase three. 😉

I love you, sweetheart, and cannot wait for the fusion of our hearts.
    ~The Sunrise Poet

6 Responses to Phase One of Five: Complete

1. tricia
      December 6, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I kind of get what you’re saying. Its hard to pick apart analogies because it can mean more than one thing.. Its all on interpretation. Anyway, I follow this so well… Some words just jumped out at me.
      Interesting….

2. TSP
      December 6, 2012 at 5:10 pm

That is one of the beauties of poetry: ambiguity. There is no wrong answer, whatever your interpretation. The one to whom I write will get my intended meaning, while everyone else uses their imagination to forge a meaning for themselves.

3. anonymous
      December 7, 2012 at 3:21 am

Cute, lucky girl… sounds like you have a great plan for the two of you. It’s fun to be in love :).

4. tricia
      December 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I probably sound crazy but…. I feel like I know who this is… Chances are I don’t but the way its written, along with another one you wrote sound all too familiar.. ?

5. TSP
      December 9, 2012 at 7:37 am

Meh, crazy has nothing to doc with it. I know the feeling. 😉 Often enough I hear a letter with a familiar voice. And once or twice I believe my assumptions were correct… But I will tell you now that I don’t know a Tricia in this beautiful chaos we call real life.

6. anonymous
      December 9, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I think this is what every girl dreams a guy is doing behind the scenes, let me tell you, you are unique when it comes to men, at least you sound that way…very cute letter.