Things I want to say to you, but I’m not a tough-love type of person.
1. You broke up six months ago. As in, you’ve been broken up for twice the amount of time you were together. Grow some lady-balls and move on. He has.
2. Our guy best friend that we both drunkenly made out with last weekend? In four years of friendship, that’s the only time I’ve ever felt betrayed by you. You know I like him, you know he likes me. You know that pride is the only reason we aren’t dating. And I know you know this because you specifically told me that while you would give him a chance, you were going to stay away that weekend.
3. You can get any guy you want, I can’t. I get it. No need to flaunt every guy who shows the slightest interest in dating you.
5. You’re hiding something from me. I know you are.
6. Yes, you’re pre-med. But 3.8 is still a fantastic GPA. Stop bitching about it.