• Don’t leave me

by  • June 22, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

Hi, well it’s 3 am again and it’s another night where sleep is nowhere in sight. How can i sleep when all i see when i close me eyes is your face or all the good times we had, moments ill cherish forever. I went through absolute hell to get you and as much as im in pain right now i would do it over and over again because you’re worth it, so so worth it. I’ve never felt anything for anyone but you, ever. I know that i’ll never fully get over you if you leave me and i know that neither of us will be happy next year of ever the same again. I never dated when i was younger because i was waiting for someone that was worth it, I was waiting for you. You’ve always had that something that i just can’t explain, i have no idea what it is but i need it and it burns deep inside me every second of every day. When we first started dating I made a promise to you that i would love you the way no one could and you would be the happiest you’ve ever been. I know i haven’t lived up to that promise lately and you have every right to leave me….but don’t. I know deep inside you that you still love me, we’ve had our problems but never anything major, never anything real. The only thing real is the love between us. I miss you so much, every day and every night….I can’t sleep i can’t eat, I need you…every part of me needs you and i know you know you need me. Please hold on, don’t let me go, don’t let us go…if nothing ever goes right in my life ever again, please let this girl find the love for me she has deep in her heart. I promise you she’ll be happy, and i’ll die trying to make her happy…i would die for her. Please don’t leave me

9 Responses to Don’t leave me

1. author
      June 22, 2012 at 8:55 pm

well we broke up just now and this might be the first night that i actually get some sleep in a long time 🙂

2. that girl
      June 23, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I’m glad that you will get some sleep tonight. Hope you can send some my way cause I just lost a whole lot this week over another situation.

3. author
      June 24, 2012 at 5:10 am

ya that was a whole lot of bs….i still can’t eat or sleep…only slept last night bc i got hammered

4. that girl
      June 24, 2012 at 10:48 am

Know it’s got to be tough. You’re a fighter. Everything is going to be okay and will work itself out. Keep hanging on. With time it’s going to get better.

I’m right there with you in one aspect as far as sleeping goes. Hasn’t gotten any better over the last couple nights. My version of getting to sleep sounds like the virgin bloody mary. Tried listening to my ipod, journaling, reading. Maybe I should try hitting the gym later in the evenings.

Let me know how things are going. Want to know you are okay.

—Your buddy

5. Been there
      June 25, 2012 at 10:24 am

how did u brake up? was there closure for either one of u??? also u broke up june 22 or different month

6. author
      July 13, 2012 at 10:09 pm

we broke up over text and she refused to see me or talk to me. I know its because she has feelings that shes trying to get over but she’d never admit it. Im going to see her on sunday and the only reason she’s letting me see her is because its my birthday and i told her its the only thing i wanted was to see her face. She agreed as long as we dont talk about us and we’re just “two friends” No way thats happening, i have to fight for this one. Shes the real deal and i love her with all my heart. I’d say theres a 10% chance that it goes my way, but at least ill get to see her face. Shes absolutely beautiful. Funny thing, im taking her out to dinner on my bday ha, shes so so worth it

7. author
      July 13, 2012 at 10:13 pm

and yeah we broke up on june 22, I can fall asleep now but i have some kind of dream where im with her every single night and i wake up early, never get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I guess if i can’t be with her in real life at least we’re always together in my dreams

8. never gets old
      June 19, 2016 at 6:05 am

I know this feeling too well.

9. YOUR Friend...
      June 20, 2016 at 8:22 pm

The girl you think left Never did. I Need You. You complete me. I’ll never find a love like this even if I Tried. I don’t want to go another night with out you by my side. Articles like this is something I’d love to talk about with you in Person…