• Why F*@(ing suffices

by  • March 30, 2012 • Sex • 8 Comments

Why am i okay with just fucking?

1. It’s easier, I don’t have to be emotional or let them see what’s broken on me. they just see the pretty product on the outside of the box. I don’t want to let anyone open and see that shipment was rough on the product and there’s a scratch there and a crack here and assembly line employee Gorge forgot piece number 49.

2. I don’t have to worry about a keeper. guys can’t tell me i can’t get fucked on pills and stand on a crowded dance floor and let the bass flow through me. they can’t stop me from making extra cash by doing private shows. they can’t get pissed when I work from 5p.m.-2a.m. taking my clothes off and pretending i love a guy until he pays me. they can’t say shit if i go to a frat and get smashed on jungle juice and grind on some cut up little boys.

3. If he is bad I don’t have to pretend he is good. I can tell him he fucking sucked and was a complete disappointment. because i’m not fucking him because i like him or want to please him… He is fucking there to please me and treat me like a princess.

4. the chase is fun. And being picky is fun. makes him feel special if you make him jump through hoops and think he’s not getting it.

so that’s why I am cool with just fucking and not committing myself to anyone. In break down I’m an arrogant, cunty slut who uses her body to make money enjoys getting fucked up on pills and booze and likes to fuck with guys heads.

*Jema*

8 Responses to Why F*@(ing suffices

1. DC
      March 31, 2012 at 9:05 am

I swear I’ve dated you. Four or five times. 🙂

2. g
      March 31, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Cunt

3. Me.
      April 1, 2012 at 12:28 am

It’s okay.
      Me too.

4. EKM
      April 1, 2012 at 2:43 am

agreeedd; committing yourself to somebody only leads to complications… and though its possible some guy might prove me wrong about this one day, so far i haven’t met ANY boy who’s been worth all of that.

5. SteveyJ
      April 1, 2012 at 11:16 am

pretty sure i dated you 4 or 5 times myself. gonna wind up n old wrinkly lonely joke if u dont wake up girl. once those looks go away your just anuther sad old joke at the club 4 guys like me to laugh at and feel better bout ourselvz cuz we get to see how some hos like u who crushed our hearts and made us feel little end up in tha end. ye i’ll throw some 1s at ya, but it’s sympathy baby

6. HA. Cause men look up to strippers
      November 4, 2013 at 9:26 pm

For maybe five or ten minutes.

We all look down on them from that point forward.

Kinda like fat chicks

7. i think you name is Cara
      May 4, 2015 at 11:51 am

Oops, that’s not true.. Got you mixed up with a married whore my husband fucked. Easy mistake, same mentality… You are braver than her though. She is too much of a coward to not involve other families in her sick twisted self centered life..

8. Heather B.
      May 26, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Of course I am married… But I have the same mentality!