Hello there! 🙂 You are feeling pretty down lately. There isn’t much anyone can tell you. Well, there is, but no one will tell you what you need to hear, so I’ll tell myself what I want to and need to hear.
1. You are beautiful and one of a kind! No matter how much you look in the mirror and think “Yuck!” There is no one that can be you and you will always be beautiful in your own way.
2. Smile! There are lots of things to smile about.. Like your daughter, your best friend, the roof over your head! Not everyone can say they have a beautiful daughter and best friend that would go to the end of the earth and back for you.
3. Admit that “S” is not the one for you. He isn’t. You dated him in the past. There’s a reason that you are no longer with him. He hurt you before, don’t let him hurt you again. There is too much history. S has moved on.. (or it seems like it) You can do it too.
4. You are depressed. You will get out of it. You will not let the people that got you down before get you down again. There isn’t anyone in this world that can make you happy, except for yourself!
5. If you get a divorce, keep a smile on your face, because your daughter needs to know you’re strong. It isn’t the end of the world. You were young when you got married. You weren’t 100% sure when you actually signed the marriage certificate that you wanted to marry him. Being guilt tripped into a relationship isn’t the way you should be getting married. Its not healthy. You need to be happy.
6. I love you, me! You are awesome and no one can keep you tucked away in an apartment with nothing to do except for yourself. You need to go out and have fun. Go to the gym, get your ass in shape for summer and of course, BE HAPPY!!