• If I Knew

by  • March 24, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet, To You • 10 Comments

Dear You,
    If I knew you wanted me too, I would make a move. I would like to talk about us.
    Sincerely,
    Me

10 Responses to If I Knew

1. Dear you
      March 24, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I would love for you to make a move and talk about us.

2. anonymous
      March 25, 2012 at 6:13 am

Take a leap of faith and make the move. There’s never going to be a better time than now. Good luck!:)

3. Stargirl
      March 25, 2012 at 10:41 am

i want you so badly.
      but how do you tell someone that you love them when they tell someone else everyday?

4. Carpe diem
      March 25, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Nothing takes more courage than flying face first into rejection. Put yourself in the other person’s shoes, even if for just a second. They are a person with feelings just like you. Why should it be any easier for them to make themselves vulnerable than it is for you?

You can’t control anything in this life except what you do. So take control.

5. that girl
      March 25, 2012 at 7:01 pm

My heart just melted with this letter. The best thing you can do is not send this letter… take your feet and walk over…give a big smackaroo! =) In person is the best way. =)

6. that girl
      March 25, 2012 at 7:04 pm

On behalf of whoever this was written for please make your move. =)

7. doesn't matter
      March 26, 2012 at 2:31 pm

If they are telling someone else everyday, perhaps it is better to keep it to yourself then. It’s hard and it sucks, but they made their choice and you should respect that. You don’t respect that then you don’t respect the person for whom you have feelings for anyway.

8. that girl
      March 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm

@ doesn’t matter

Depends on how you read it, but mostly it depends on what the author meant by this letter. Each circumstance is different so it’s better not to assume the worst until it’s stated otherwise. If that person has someone else and they are telling someone else how much they love that other person everyday…then yes it’s good to let it be and respect that person…it all depends on the circumstances..none of which we really know.

9. doesn't matter
      March 27, 2012 at 4:36 pm

@ That girl

You are right of course, but in that case it’s better to also not assume the best either. I’m only offering up an opinion not stated.

10. that girl
      March 27, 2012 at 5:57 pm

@ doesn’t matter,

True true. Your opinion is respected.