• Spell

by  • March 21, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple, Short -n- Sweet • 9 Comments

How is it even possible to feel what I feel?

You clearly put a spell on me defying all logic, rational thought and common sense.

Loving you will have me end up in the loonybin, I swear!

9 Responses to Spell

1. lovesick
      March 21, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I understand what you mean, at times I have told myself either I get over this or it will be the end of me. Love really is powerful.

2. Idea
      March 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm

You could be in the loonybin together.

3. relate
      March 21, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Can totally relate to this too…and i think it’s a great idea to be in the loonybin together. Much better to be together than alone in it. You are not alone.

4. author
      March 21, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Together in a padded cell, no cameras nor supervision, does sound rather enticing! First he’d be shocked having to face me, we’d talk a little, then we’d fight for terms and conditions, he’d get mad at me for starting to laugh, following the physical wrestling, we’d wind up having breathtaking sex, rounded off by sweet love making and snuggling in one corner, wondering of how long we are allowed in this heavenly peaceful cell.

Only with open eyes I allow myself to dream a little 😛

Problem is, I’m truly beginning to feel crazy, while he is much too sane – to ever even come near this loonybin I will wind up in.
      Guess I will have to settle for peace in solitude, once I get there. Anybody know if they have good food at least? A peephole in the wall to stare at the sky?

5. Enjay
      March 21, 2012 at 5:24 pm

My loonybin is located outdoors, with a full view of the breathtaking sky without the light pollution at night. The walls are the distance and the great expanse of nothing in all directions so i am indeed trapped, dropped off by a helicopter and given nothing but a rifle and some flint. Wasn’t that nice of them?

At least it’s beautiful. Lonely and beautiful… *sigh* and the food is whatever grows on trees, walks on four legs or flies. No shortage of that here. 😉 I think it’s preferable to an indoors loonybin where you still have to deal with people and rules and such.

Hmm… much better in fact! 🙂

6. Angel
      March 21, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Been there, felt that.. maybe I still do feel slightly crazy over the same person but realize it is my hurdle to overcome. Just think of all the great qualities you have in yourself that someone else will find treasure in. Who knows, maybe this person you pine for will wonder if you were the one that got away but don’t count on that. Love has a way of fooling the romantic heart. I know this from experience. You only get this one life to be happy. The only thing I can tell you is that you will feel a little less crazy as each day passes. And lastly, the food is bad and there are no stars to peer at through a peephole. : (

7. @Enjay
      March 21, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I think I like your loonybin best 😀

8. Aoi
      March 22, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I can also relate. When it comes to love, logic and common sense never seem to mix well with it, but that’s what makes it so interesting! love is meant to be just that little bit crazy 🙂

-Aoi

9. Jenilia
      April 13, 2012 at 9:48 am

I think Aoi is right love is a great feeling, we cannot relate logic and common sense with it. When someone is in love life becomes beautifull, he enjoy every moment of life with his partner.