• Alone with you

by  • March 12, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 11 Comments

I love how when you touch my lips they tingle, how when I get just a little more warmth flows through me.

I love coming home to you, I get excited on the drive at the prospect of seeing you. Once in the door and you’re in sight a calm comes over me. I don’t even have to have you, just to know you’re near and available is enough.

I love how you smell, the scent is wonderful… There are times when it’s never enough. I could breathe you in all night long.

I miss you so much when I’m at work. You keep me going though, so I guess that’s another point for you.

No one approves of you, I try to keep us on the down low and I know you don’t care which makes you all the more appealing.

No one can make me laugh like you can and no one can me me cry as hard.

You will never leave me, you will never hurt me, I will never have to worry about you sleeping around on me. I can’t get enough. You’re my rock, after a long hard day, a million painful thoughts, a hundred betrayals, bad blood, I come home and you’re there waiting for me every time without fail. I give myself to you, I can count on no one else.

They say we should never be alone together, I say they don’t know what they’re missing.

11 Responses to Alone with you

1. TC
      March 13, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Glad that you’re so happy. And while there is certainly much to be said for doing what pleases you there is, perhaps, a reason your friends and family disapprove of him. Perhaps there is a reason they think you shouldn’t be alone with him. But goddess forbid that those who care about you should voice an opinion that may infringe on your god-given right to make decisions however foolish or hurtful they may be.

But breath in the moment, enjoy it while you can. All good things come to an end. Everyone knows that and only the fools refuse to believe it is truth. There is no never-never land, Peter Pan is a cartoon hero and happiness is but a delusion we fool ourselves into believing is real. Think back to every other situation where you felt all was good and how it ended. What makes you think this one is any different? Just as you thought the others that turned out bad were so good at one time so too this one will show the same hoary whiskers of trust abused. It’s the way of the world and ever has been. We are selfish creatures us humans, some more than others and inevitably, always, that comes through and sometimes when and from where least expected.

Everything is eclipsed by the moon and every day is a new beginning onto a winding road. Yesterday and it’s fulfilled promises are but prologue, not commandments, today is not yet done and tomorrow’s sins await us all.

2. Author
      March 13, 2012 at 4:07 pm

It is not a man, or person for that matter, of which I speak.

3. anonymous
      March 13, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I know this feeling, I once had it. I embraced every precious moment, but one night in a blink of an eye it was gone.. I am still longing for the day I will be in his arms again.

4. Sir D
      March 13, 2012 at 8:18 pm

It’s not a man, or even a person, yet sure sounds like a living breathing thing.

I don’t wanna know. No, really.

5. author
      March 13, 2012 at 8:47 pm

@Sir D – Thanks for the laugh, I’m not that twisted… It’s not a living thing period. It’s not sexual. Sheesh Gutterball….

6. Rose
      March 14, 2012 at 10:50 am

I can’t figure out what it is. I guess I can’t keep my mind out of the gutter.

Even if D doesn’t want to know, I do! What is it?

7. Sir D
      March 14, 2012 at 11:42 am

Only thing I can think of is BOB…

8. Rose
      March 14, 2012 at 1:02 pm

She said it wasn’t sexual… :S

9. Sir D
      March 14, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Well, it’s not male or female or even alive. Yet it makes her lips tingle and delivers warmth. It does have an odor. For some reason other people don’t approve. The object doesn’t care (makes sense since it’s not a living thing). It’s inanimate yet can make her laugh and cry like nothing else. And “they” say she shouldn’t be alone with it.
      And it’s not sexual.
      it’s a real mystery.

10. E
      March 14, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Is it alcohol?. Makes your lips tingle, gives you warmth. Smells to some wonderful. “You keep me going”. Not many approve of it in excess. Can make you laugh and cry.

11. Sir D
      March 15, 2012 at 4:22 am

I think we have a winner.

But how sad. I’ve known way too many people who fell into the bottle and never climbed out.