• Perhaps, maybe

by  • February 21, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

February 20, 2012
    I know there is a lot weighing you down. Perhaps things have not gone the way you wanted, or intended, or dreamed. I dive into my mind sometimes and imagine a world where your problems are non-existent and if I could, you know I would fix everything that bothers you. I would fix everything just to see you smile in relief. But, I can’t. I am of no help. If anything I bet I am one of those problems in your life. I tug at your sleeve asking for some piece of you, but there is nothing to give. I am sorry. I am sorry that I want so much. I am sorry that I have lied. I am sorry for my flaws. There is something between us that I think is very special. But right now, at this moment, there is a risk that that “special” thing, whatever it may be, is going to die. And it will be because of me, because I insist on wanting you now. Not later when you can actually possibly, perhaps maybe, give me something. I just want you to know that I will probably stubbornly hang onto my feelings for you. But you must carry on, as you so diligently do. I’ll be okay. I promise.

Come back to me if ever you want to. Find me some day.

9 Responses to Perhaps, maybe

1. DC
      February 21, 2012 at 4:43 am

*sigh* How many people do like me, read through LINS hoping to find THAT letter? I know she’s on here – I’ve found several messages I know are from her. I read stuff like this and try to imagine her saying it, hope she’s saying it but all the while knowing she isn’t.

In my 53 years she was the only woman I loved enough to call my wife. How do I just turn that off and walk away?

2. anonymous
      February 21, 2012 at 9:33 am

I wish I could give you what you want now too. I wish life weren’t so full of complications that I could be more clear-headed about what I want and need but I am in no position to do be making these decisions.

I am sorry.

3. DC
      February 21, 2012 at 11:40 am

Okay, that response was very directed. Please, if you are not CB and your wording was chance, say so such that I can put this spark of hope back in the lockbox where it belongs. The time.. hm.. could be, maybe.

If it IS you, baby… please answer these:
      You bought a part for my bike before we went on a trip.
      1. Where did we go?
      2. What was the nickname we called the part?
      3. This past weekend someone close to me talked to you. Identify the person by first name.

4. anonymous
      February 21, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Not CB. Sorry.

5. DC
      February 21, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Sadly puts a delicate spark of hope back in the box and turns the key

6. anonymous
      February 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Wowww this is like perfectly describing a situation I’m in right now…weird…

7. AutumsMoon
      February 22, 2012 at 6:17 pm

This letter can touch many peoples minds and heart. I remember falling asleep with a guy in mind, him writing something. I remember how sad it felt, oh me and my wondering thoughts…
      I hope, I really do hope, this person and yourself end up together in the future and that “special thing” between you burns bright everyday. ^.^ good luck.

8. Green Eyes
      February 23, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I am not Cb. sorry

9. AutumsMoon
      February 23, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Hmm, I think this letter has inspired me to draw, possibly. *sigh* I’ve been such an art funk, letters like these could be a good potion for me. lol sorry, I ended reading this again. It came to mind.