• 11 Responses to To You

1. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Man, I would give anything to know that he was on here. I just wish he would talk to me about it in person, and I was thinking about it this weekend, but then it didn’t work out for me to go. I wish that I could go to him, but women aren’t supposed to make the first move. Men think that is very forward and frightening. So here I am wishing I could say everything that I want to him on here…hoping that he would just somehow end up on here so that he would know…so that he would contact me. Grrr….this is so frustrating.

Anyway, I know this wasn’t meant for me, but I wish it was so that I could find out the truth. In all honesty if he really did love me…I guess he would have told me already….right?

Frustrated,

Ash

2. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I am curious who it is that you are referring to…some initial or even a name would be nice…but I guess the other person is just supposed to know…right?

3. author
      February 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Ash, this was a message meant for someone else. But at the same time I want to move others into action if it is possible. That is why I won’t reveal who this message was for. If this tugs at your heart strings and butterflies start in your stomach you should find the person you need to talk to.

4. r
      February 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm

hey “ash”
      go away.

5. Enjay
      February 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Hmm.. Seems a bit vague to me, and could probably refer to at least a few people on here, myself included, though I’m not about to make any assumptions.

Hmm…

6. anonymous
      February 16, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Did you ask this person to talk to you in person?

7. anonymous
      February 16, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Did you ask this person to talk to you in person

8. DC
      February 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Well, it would be nice to have an initial or something. For me to take action and see her would entail.. a lot. “Spurring me into action” isn’t enough – I’d need to know it’s her or I would be walking into a potentially dangerous situation.

Thus the request from the other person for something, anything, to have at least a vague idea who this is meant for.

9. author
      February 16, 2012 at 7:08 pm

You are thinking of CB right? I’m not her. I read some of your other comments so I know who you miss. I wouldn’t want to put anyone in a dangerous situation, so I thought I should clear this up.

Plus, I already gave a clue. If they don’t catch it I would be surprised. Plus, I’m a little lazy to come up with another one. But I’m keeping to my initial promise of not posting their initials.

10. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm

@ author,

Thank you. Your letter exactly helped me to contact the other person, and hopefully help give me the closure that I need.

11. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 7:32 pm

@ r,

It’s okay. Your point is well taken.