• To You

by  • February 16, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet, To You • 11 Comments

If you want to find out the truth talk to me in person. I won’t hold a conversation on here with you. But the truth is that you will never come because we both know that you don’t care.

11 Responses to To You

1. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Man, I would give anything to know that he was on here. I just wish he would talk to me about it in person, and I was thinking about it this weekend, but then it didn’t work out for me to go. I wish that I could go to him, but women aren’t supposed to make the first move. Men think that is very forward and frightening. So here I am wishing I could say everything that I want to him on here…hoping that he would just somehow end up on here so that he would know…so that he would contact me. Grrr….this is so frustrating.

Anyway, I know this wasn’t meant for me, but I wish it was so that I could find out the truth. In all honesty if he really did love me…I guess he would have told me already….right?

Frustrated,

Ash

2. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I am curious who it is that you are referring to…some initial or even a name would be nice…but I guess the other person is just supposed to know…right?

3. author
      February 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Ash, this was a message meant for someone else. But at the same time I want to move others into action if it is possible. That is why I won’t reveal who this message was for. If this tugs at your heart strings and butterflies start in your stomach you should find the person you need to talk to.

4. r
      February 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm

hey “ash”
      go away.

5. Enjay
      February 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Hmm.. Seems a bit vague to me, and could probably refer to at least a few people on here, myself included, though I’m not about to make any assumptions.

Hmm…

6. anonymous
      February 16, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Did you ask this person to talk to you in person?

7. anonymous
      February 16, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Did you ask this person to talk to you in person

8. DC
      February 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Well, it would be nice to have an initial or something. For me to take action and see her would entail.. a lot. “Spurring me into action” isn’t enough – I’d need to know it’s her or I would be walking into a potentially dangerous situation.

Thus the request from the other person for something, anything, to have at least a vague idea who this is meant for.

9. author
      February 16, 2012 at 7:08 pm

You are thinking of CB right? I’m not her. I read some of your other comments so I know who you miss. I wouldn’t want to put anyone in a dangerous situation, so I thought I should clear this up.

Plus, I already gave a clue. If they don’t catch it I would be surprised. Plus, I’m a little lazy to come up with another one. But I’m keeping to my initial promise of not posting their initials.

10. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm

@ author,

Thank you. Your letter exactly helped me to contact the other person, and hopefully help give me the closure that I need.

11. Ash
      February 16, 2012 at 7:32 pm

@ r,

It’s okay. Your point is well taken.