• I know My Heart

by  • February 8, 2012 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

J,

I know my heart. What I want. It’s you.

Why does the timing have to be all wrong? When will I finally have peace from all of this. I don’t know. How can I move on? I’m trying to move on. I’m trying to walk away. I’m really trying hard, but all I see is a life with no one else.

I know love isn’t easy, but this is really the hardest thing for me to do. You aren’t mine I keep reminding myself. You aren’t mine. I’m not yours.

This is killing me.

8 Responses to I know My Heart

1. friend
      February 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm

dude. i can totally relate to this right now, i just wanted you to know that i care about you and your hurt.just remember that it’s completely and totally impossible to ever be alone in this world if you have a friend in Jesus. He’ll never leave you when you feel alone, He’s always there to hold you. hang in there, i’m praying for you.

always,
      a friend

2. J
      February 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm

If you’re who I think you are, you just rolled your eyes at the well meaning fellow above, who mentioned Jesus.
      I miss you.
      I can’t move on either.
      And I always dream of you. When will you give me peace?

3. author
      February 9, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I miss you too if you’re who I think you are. Where do we go from here, because I dream about you too…every night.

4. J
      February 9, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Tell me something only I would know.

5. J
      February 9, 2012 at 8:58 pm

My dearest author,
      Send a text to your J. If I receive a text.. Then we’ll know how we both feel.. Because I love you too. So much. I wish we had met at a different time, and a different place.

But I have a feeling you’re not who I hope. The one I hope.. Says that no dreaming happens for them.

Text, call, or for god’s sake, go see your J.

6. christina
      February 10, 2012 at 12:56 am

hahahahah wow, i read the post, and then i read the first comment and giggled, then read the next comment and thought to myself: somewhere out there, i’ve got a friend with a one letter name who knows me perfectly, even though we’ve likely never been acquainted. phew, thanks for helping me realize i’m not the only one out there!

7. Jess
      February 10, 2012 at 8:14 am

I wish you were who I want you to be. But if you are, you probably wouldn’t be writing this. You’d be playing video games.

8. J
      February 10, 2012 at 8:30 am

This scenerio is common, no matter what letter the names begin with. In order to know for sure, there would have to be more details. Of course, the intended “J” and writer of the letter would both feel like huge dicks for writing and/or reading this kind of shit, and hoping to reconnect in this way. The text or email idea is a good one, although I’ve never given you my info (it wouldn’t be difficult to aquire it from a mutual friend). I’m sure you can come up with a good reason for contacting me…