• Dear Boyfriend’s SLUTTY ex,

by  • November 24, 2011 • Eff Off - You - or Up • 6 Comments

You are fucking disgusting. You have no respect for yourself or the people around you. You’re a lying, cheating bitch & you never deserved to be with him in the first place. Let me just say, you were LUCKY to say the least.

You have absolutely no natural beauty. I see through your “beauty,” & i’m not the only one. My bf’s family has even mentioned how much more naturally beautiful I am than you.. and to top it off, how much nicer I am than you (though, i’m sure I don’t seem nice at the moment. I truly am, I just need to vent.) But, it’s obvious that your orange skin, teased-to-shit bleached blonde skunk hair (which is so huge and mis-shapen, your head looks square), & raccoon make-up are all distractions to hide the real you. Once, you showed up at a friend’s house with no make-up. No one recognized you, and from what I hear, it was not a pretty sight.

Hun, I know you run around in a bra and panties in public to distract from your huge bird nose, crows feet (at age 19..? slow it down with the tanning) and jacked up clown smile, but PLEASE; Cover your trashy ass up. It’s not attractive, cute, or sexy. It is just plain nasty.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that he stayed with you for so long. I just don’t understand. I hate you for breaking his heart, but in retrospect, i’m glad you cheated on him and broke up with him. You showed him your true colors, and you also set him free to find a girl who actually loves him and cares for him. Who not only knows how to treat him right, but also dedicates herself to it.
    Who ALSO knows how to keep her legs closed around other guys.

Which also brings me to my final point. CLOSE YOUR LEGS, fucking whore. I find it sad that you had already fucked 7 guys by the time you were 15/16 years old. I find it sad that you’re a year younger than me and dated someone for over two years, & yet you have still managed to get your number higher than me. Please, learn how to be in a relationship WITHOUT cheating on someone. And if you’re gonna cheat… don’t fuck your 30-something year old boss. You are 19. I hate to imagine what the state of your vagina will be like at 25. Honestly, good luck with that.

PS. please, stop texting my boyfriend. He wants nothing to do with you. I can promise you, he thinks you’re disgusting & will NEVER touch you again.

6 Responses to Dear Boyfriend’s SLUTTY ex,

1. vtx
      February 6, 2012 at 7:47 am

Hopefully, by now, he a) blocked her number, b) changed his number or c) told her to get off of him because if he hasn’t, then something’s not right on his part. I’d give him hell. Also, why care and judge her? She wants to do her thing and have fun. She’s young. Who wants to settle down at that age? Who cares? Sweetie, you have a long way to go in the real world. You’re barely 20. You may be the pot calling the kettle black in another 10 years.

2. February 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Now you know what bottom of the barrel trash “women” (and iuse the term loosely) look like at least!!!

3. Bee
      February 21, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I’m 19, and I just started fucking my 30 year old boss… I’m not this girl, not by a long shot. I don’t look like her or act like her, and I’m only on my second guy. But that was just something I couldn’t resist commenting on… It doesn’t make me a bad person, it doesn’t make me a slut. šŸ™‚

I hope you and your boyfriend get this problem sorted out! He better be standing up for himself, because if he’s serious about losing her, she’ll be lost to both of you soon~!

4. original
      April 19, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I’m sorry, I know it does not make you a bad person or a slut. I just have a lot of anger towards this girl so I couldn’t help but to include it… especially since it’s just another guy she’s cheating with. I’m sure your situation is different, and I’m assuming since it is only your 2nd, you actually have feelings for him.

5. W
      June 24, 2012 at 1:20 pm

The slutty ex that you describe is nearly exactly like how you describe my bf’s slutty ex. The skanky, attention-whoring behavior, the nasty raccoon makeup, the lack of natural beauty and unrecognizable face with no makeup, the things that my bf’s family and friends says about the difference between me and her. Most the things you’ve said in here pretty much has summed up my thoughts over the years.

6. Anon
      February 9, 2014 at 9:11 pm

In reply to the first comment, I understand where you are coming from, and I also understand someone not wanting to settle down at age 19. However, if someone is not wanting to settle down, maybe they should consider not being involved in long term committed relationships. Judging is not the nicest thing in the world, however I certainly see where the op is coming from. Cheating is not okay in any situation. If someone just wants to be young and free, by all means, go for it. However, do not hurt someone in the process of your sudden need for freedom…