• So long

by  • November 19, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet, Uncategorized • 9 Comments

Done. Finished. Broken. Beaten. Scared. I guess there is nothing here for me anymore.

9 Responses to So long

1. Kat
      November 29, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I hope you are okay.

2. catcher
      November 30, 2011 at 11:03 am

Still here but my reason is gone.

3. catcher
      November 30, 2011 at 11:10 am

Oh, and thanks for caring. Just your comment shows that you maybe care more than she ever did.

4. girl
      November 30, 2011 at 12:25 pm

You will find something, there is always a reason

5. catcher
      November 30, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Someone. I’ve got enough somethings. Someone. There will never be another like her. I’ve looked the world over.

6. meg
      November 30, 2011 at 1:59 pm

The world is big, I have been where you are, I laid in bed watching netflix in the dark for a week straight, it is the most horrible pain you can EVER feel but eventually, it gets better. It will take a long time, but each day is gonna get easier for you and I hope you can see that and also see that if this girl was sooo great, she wouldn’t have left someone who truly cared for her. You’ll get what you deserve, and when you get her, you’ll never look back. Keep your head up

7. catcher
      November 30, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Thanks. Let me correct you on one point though. She was no girl. She was a woman. Big difference in my eyes. As far as her leaving someone who cared about her so much and would have done anything for her, that’s just it. As I look back on it all I don’t think she ever really gave a …. about me. I was just a toy to her. I don’t think I was ever the only man in her life either. She has a lot of experience playing games and keeping things from people. But, I was the one who let it all happen. Constantly apologizing for things that I either didn’t do or anyone else would have taken as a kind and caring gesture.

8. meg
      December 1, 2011 at 12:55 am

honestly I completely feel for you, went through the same thing after a year of being together every single day, from the few posts I’ve read it’s clear that you deserve better, please realize that, and don’t let anyone ever make you second best again

9. catcher