• Antidepressant

by  • November 18, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

Hey! I heard about this new antidepressant on the market! — “Him”

WARNING: May cause butterflies in the stomach, heart palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath. Contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience waiting around online past midnight, or nausea and/or intense sadness if not taken for a day or two.
    You may be at risk for the dangerous untreatable Love if you have an immense desire to sleep next to “Him” in bed at night. Shivers down your spine accompanied with abnormally large grins when thinking about “Him” are uncommon but may be life threatening.

Take with caution if you have a history of awful boyfriends, because “Him” may make you feel like you’re losing your mind and have just been sent to heaven. This may or may not be dangerous; studies have indicated that patients often enjoy this sensation, but others may find it unsettling (which may lead to more serious side effects).

Just a few minutes of “Him” a day are guaranteed to relieve your depression and often make every problem in the world go away!! Including world hunger!! (Just kidding) **Results may vary, no refunds.

6 Responses to Antidepressant

1. catcher
      November 18, 2011 at 10:47 pm

Yup. Sounds about right. All except for the him. For me it would be her.

2. Antidepressed
      November 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I meant to make it general, but realized too late that I didn’t go back to change the name of the “drug”.. I was so excited to post, I didn’t bother to really re-write. 🙂

It’s true, every word. He saved my life, and as long as he’s around (oh he will be..), I won’t need any other antidepressant again.

3. catcher
      November 19, 2011 at 10:23 pm

Good luck with all that. I just found the woman I love with another man.

4. qd-hda
      November 20, 2011 at 10:33 am

that’s a terrible thing to witness with your own eyes, catcher. i know from experience.

5. catcher
      November 21, 2011 at 5:10 am

Its not the first time.

6. Antidepressed
      November 24, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I’m so sorry you feel that way, Catcher. But like I said to the “Him” I refer to in this letter (before he was mine).. An ex is an ex for a reason. You’re just that much closer to the one you’re supposed to be with.. Don’t give up hope, and you’ll figure it out. 🙂

Worked out for us. And no, I know what you’re thinking. This isn’t first love, nor is it puppy-love of a new couple. We’ve been together quite a while now. I know the letter is superficial, but that’s because it was supposed to be. These feelings can fit an established couple in love, or newcomers just trying it out for the first time. It’s barely scratching the surface of my feelings.

I’ve had my fair share of cheaters. It’ll work out for you, and all of the heartbreak will be worth it in the end when you realize you can still love with all your heart and more.