• is this it ?

by  • November 12, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Cheating, Short -n- Sweet • 8 Comments

love

8 Responses to is this it ?

1. ?
      November 13, 2011 at 6:36 am

If you don’t know, you may never will.
      Let your heart speak!

2. ANEWDAY
      November 13, 2011 at 8:02 am

might be =)

3. catcher
      November 13, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I hope not.

4. ANEWDAY
      November 14, 2011 at 6:51 am

Catcher what did you mean by that?

5. ANEWDAY
      November 14, 2011 at 6:58 am

Just to clarify it might be love for the writer. I’m not talking about me Catcher.

6. catcher
      November 14, 2011 at 11:56 am

Sorry. I wasn’t talking about you either. You can take my response any way you like. Writing is like art. It all depends how you look at it. Is the author using the word love as a name? Using it as a closing? Or maybe they are simply asking if this is all love is supposed to be. Same with my response. Multiple different ways to look at it. I could be saying I hope my love isn’t over with someone who is special to me. I might be saying I hope there is more to love than this. And yes. I have called her love.

7. ANEWDAY
      November 14, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Oh sorry about that catcher. I see what you mean now. You are right. There are so many different meanings. Sometimes it’s confusing. Thanks for clarifying and also for explaining. Lol! Sometimes I’m too analytical about things. Sorry.

8. catcher
      November 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm

No need to apologize. I also analyze things way to much. Like I said, there are 150 different ways to look at the same piece of poetry or piece of art. Is the Mona Lisa smiling or is she frowning? The person that wrote the original piece is amazing. Maybe it was just a mistake. Maybe there is supposed to be a long fairy tale romance in between the heading and the love is supposed to be the closing. Maybe its an ending to a whirlwind romance. Maybe its just a simple question. Is this really all there is? I guess the only person that knows is the person that wrote it. Whomever you are, thank you. Who knew such a simple piece could be so complex. Bravo.